Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FINAL final-4 teams selected is going to be a close call & hurt a lot of Fans!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,705

FINAL final-4 teams selected is going to be a close call & hurt a lot of Fans!

Oct 29, 2017, 10:11 AM

Including us, I'm afraid.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FINAL final-4 teams selected is going to be close & hurt a lot of Fans!

Oct 29, 2017, 10:14 AM

Bama, UGA, Wisconsin, OSU. We’ll be 5 or 6. But that’s fine, teams above us will lose. If we win out, we’re golden!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2017, 10:16 AM

Wisconsin needs to be penalized for not playing anyone with a pulse. If they are not undefeated BIG champs they are not getting in.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We lost to a team without a pulse and least they win their

Oct 29, 2017, 10:46 AM

pulse less games

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not understanding this whole Wisconsin thing.

Oct 29, 2017, 10:16 AM [ in reply to Re: FINAL final-4 teams selected is going to be close & hurt a lot of Fans! ]

The have the weakest SOS and have not really beat anybody. The POC values signature wins. Even last night one point win over Penn St. Ohio st. Shouldn't be ahead of us for the home loss to Oklahoma.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Turn the danged TV off, Bill.

Oct 29, 2017, 10:15 AM

If you must watch please don't repeat what you hear. You're old enough to hear foolishness and not repeat it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2017, 10:16 AM

No way. If we win out we are in. They look at the fact Bryant went down in our loss. SOS if Miami and S car keep winning will finish 1-2

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i think this is be perfect storm year that cause looking 6-8

Oct 29, 2017, 10:17 AM

Team playoff. ND not in a conf really skews the system. Pac is left out, And I think there is 2 spots for ND, ACC 1 loss champ, Big 12 1 loss champ, and possible GA. Bama and big 10 are in and probably NF if hey don't lose again

Every year looks like this at this time of year

Oct 29, 2017, 10:49 AM

Always a bunch of no loss teams and a bunch of one loss teams. 2 months from now there might be 1-2 undefeated teams and no more than a few 1 loss teams left.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

jmo - IF we win out, i dont feel like there is any way

Oct 29, 2017, 10:17 AM

the cfp committee will leave out the defending national champions. Our sos is/will be plenty strong enough to justify our inclusion.

Its early

Oct 29, 2017, 10:20 AM

I think we will be top 6 in this first poll. Plenty of football left and we will move up as long as we keep winning. Beat ranked NCst, possibly a ranked USCjr, and a ranked opponent in ACCCG.

No worries.... the committee is just practicing for the final ranking.

Oct 29, 2017, 10:27 AM

I don’t think it will lbb if we’re 12-1. I just think theirs a lot of football to be played and when all said and done our schedule will be top 10 toughest...

The only way I could see we’re on the outs is ga and bama play a close game in sec championship and both get in leaving two spots.

Miami really needs to beat ND. ND will beat Stanford by 35 pts.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UGa will lose to Auburn (at Auburn). UGa's offense is

Oct 29, 2017, 10:36 AM

living solely on their running game. Very little passing offense. Auburn's defense will slow them down, just like ND did.

The SEC East is hot garbage.

The most talented teams in the SEC are Bama, Auburn, LSU, and UGa. To date, only two of those teams have played each other (LSU/Auburn).

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,705
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic