Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I suppose Lawrence should be in NYC next year. He should be there this year, but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,705

I suppose Lawrence should be in NYC next year. He should be there this year, but

Dec 14, 2019, 8:23 PM

if I have to pick a winner out of the 3 there, I say Hurts.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I suppose Lawrence should be in NYC next year. He should be there this year, but

Dec 14, 2019, 8:28 PM

He won't be there next year either. Even Superman can't put up enough stats in a numbers drive award when you only play 3 quarters per game.

Re: I suppose Lawrence should be in NYC next year. He should be there this year, but

Dec 14, 2019, 8:41 PM

I expect another anti-Clemson narrative in 2020 regarding strength of schedule (even if we win the NC this season).

Dec 14, 2019, 8:58 PM

Nah, The granddaddy of college football Notre Dame is on it. That will save us from weak schedule talk.

Dec 14, 2019, 10:32 PM

If DW4 didn't get it, TLaw won't either. The deck will always be stacked. Just win the Natty and be happy. TLaw will have more money than 95% of the country in two years. He will be very happy. Just hope he gets drafted by a decent team; and not a flea circus like the Jets.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i'm hoping a team he doesn't want to play for has #1 pick

Dec 14, 2019, 11:07 PM

then he comes back his senior year to win 4 National Championships in a row.. 60-0

Dec 15, 2019, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Re: I suppose Lawrence should be in NYC next year. He should be there this year, but ]

Every season is different. The narrative is different. Trevor spent this September adjusting his play and throwing mechanics after the extra time in the weight room, plus adjusting to not having Renfrow as his go to. Next season I expect him to enter October without all the negative talk about the interceptions. It’s still a QB award, so Fields and Lawrence will start as the favorites, and both figure to be involved in many blowouts just like this year. The key for Lawrence is the road game at ND. That gets him national exposure (and midwest region attention).

Dec 15, 2019, 8:34 AM

Lawrence wasn't snubbed. Also, Hurts never had a chance. Burrow was a lock. The odds were crazy. You had to bet 25000 to win 100 if you wanted to bet on Burrow before the selection was in.

If the ACC isn't trash and some OoC teams show up, he will go next year

Dec 15, 2019, 8:58 AM

But if our opponents are flaccid again .....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,705
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic