Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
No bias here. CNN and MSNBC say "impeach" 222 times in one day.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 445

No bias here. CNN and MSNBC say "impeach" 222 times in one day.

Aug 23, 2018, 12:41 PM

Mental programming. Repeat the phrase enough times and it becomes a core perception or belief.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/bill-dagostino/2018/08/23/cnn-msnbc-say-impeachment-222-times-one-day

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They should worship at the Trump alter

Aug 23, 2018, 12:43 PM

He's good for lib news bidness. :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you considered the possibility that FOX isn't

Aug 23, 2018, 12:47 PM

saying it enough?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is interesting. Did something happen this week?***

Aug 23, 2018, 12:47 PM

Re: No bias here. CNN and MSNBC say "impeach" 222 times in one day.

Aug 23, 2018, 1:02 PM

Trump says "Witch Hunt" 222 times a day.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This may be the best thing to happen to the republican party

Aug 23, 2018, 1:13 PM

If the dems take the house Trump will be impeached. Dems fear facing their supporter by refusing to impeach him.

Imo, if Trump is impeached the market will lose at least 10%, perhaps even as much as 20%. Everybody will be furious with Trump throughout the impeachment process and blame the trouble on him. When the Senate fails to remove him from office stocks will start rising significantly again and continue upward until the 2020 election.

The market correction will be blamed on the dems for impeaching Trump with the dems trying to explain that isn't the reason the people lost their money, Many will vote for and back Trump in 2020 because the evidence of his influence on the markets will be undeniable even though the market is fairly overdue a normal correction.

The dems will exhaust their 'Impeach Trump,' rhetoric, that will leave them running on a platform with just two legs in 2020. I'm thinking open borders and redistribution of wealth. That's easy pickings for a sitting POTUS with a good economy.

America has seen the a POTUS come back strong from impeachment before and get elected for a second term by an American public that loves their money more than social justice.

I may vote dem this Nov.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If the market crashes 20% or more and we go into another

Aug 23, 2018, 1:27 PM

recession, I wonder how many folks who lose their job will still be worried about Trump paying off some concubines?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If the market crashes 20% or more and we go into another

Aug 23, 2018, 1:37 PM

I wonder if Trump breaking the law is any different from regular people breaking the law.

Trump is like banks.

Aug 23, 2018, 1:39 PM

Too big to fail.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What POTUS was impeached and elected to a second term?

Aug 23, 2018, 1:28 PM [ in reply to This may be the best thing to happen to the republican party ]

You only have 2 to choose from.

Sorry folks, I mis-remembered when Bill was impeached.

Aug 23, 2018, 2:29 PM

I thought he was impeached during his first term. My bad, 19b and I apologize for the error, I assure you I had no intent to deceive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This may be the best thing to happen to the republican party

Aug 23, 2018, 1:36 PM [ in reply to This may be the best thing to happen to the republican party ]

That's a good idea. Let's throw American Democracy and the Rule of Law out the window in order to prop up the stock market and make some money in our 401K's.

not bad comrade.

Trump is ruining Democracy again?

Aug 23, 2018, 1:40 PM

Y'all have been saying that since campaign season. Do the hyperbole and faulty comparisons ever end?

Re: Trump is ruining Democracy again?

Aug 23, 2018, 1:42 PM

Y'all have been saying that since campaign season. Do the hyperbole and faulty comparisons ever end?

What hyperbole, the man violated campaign finance law to protect an election that he one by only 72,000 votes in 3 states.

Since when is breaking the law to win an election NOT a danger to democracy? One might also remember the FBI's refusal to mention that Trump was under investigation before election day.

He really owes Comey.

Yeah those two chicks he paid off might have swung the

Aug 23, 2018, 1:46 PM

election.

If the McCain comment and the "grab her in the pvssy" comment didn't take him down, you think paying off two chicks would have?

After all this time, it really is still all about Hillary losing.

Re: No bias here. CNN and MSNBC say "impeach" 222 times in one day.

Aug 23, 2018, 1:34 PM

That's ok, Fox's Hannity, Carter and Pirro lie every night and have for months.

You get used to it I suppose...

i wish the Senate would say it

Aug 23, 2018, 1:52 PM

at least 51 times :)

The house will, the senate may too but that won't...

Aug 23, 2018, 2:32 PM

remove a sitting POTUS from office because our Founding Fathers made it a little more difficult than a majority vote. Somehow they believed the most important vote was the electoral not the senate.

Re: The house will, the senate may too but that won't...

Aug 23, 2018, 2:47 PM

yep.. forgot... takes 2/3's not a majority

too many GOP senators have their heads up their sphincters for that ever to happen

https://www.gocomics.com/doonesbury/2018/08/12

Replies: 18
| visibility 445
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic