Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
how many of you will meltdown...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,259

how many of you will meltdown...

Dec 5, 2015, 11:55 AM

When unc gets a first down? Lol..I know some of you will..we may not win by 50 but we will win..knowing that if both teams come in focused and playing their best..Clemson's best is far superior so don't get worried

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hit the panic button like an hour ago. I'm going

Dec 5, 2015, 12:08 PM

to be freaking out and ready to jump the whole game.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Me too ! This going to be one long freaking day***

Dec 5, 2015, 12:13 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: how many of you will meltdown...

Dec 5, 2015, 2:03 PM

It happens every week that we get behind a point, why should anything change today. Best thing to do is just shut it down until after the game. I don't know why it happens, but a lot of our fans believe the game is over if our opponents score first or gets ahead. There is no such thing as a 4 quarters 60 minute game from that point on ;)!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It'll go something like this...

Dec 5, 2015, 2:34 PM

1st quarter is close (since the game obviously starts out 0-0 just like always). Out comes rain storm pumpers/gloomers and coots in force, full of brilliant critiques of the terrible flaws of our awful team.

2nd quarter. Coots still grasping for straws, since it is within reach for UNC. Rain storm pumpers/gloomers have logged off and won't log back on (they only log on when things aren't going perfectly).

3rd and 4th quarters. A few coots trying to knock the ACC still around. Loyal Tiger fans calling out gloomers and coots to no avail because they've already logged off and are too cowardly to face the crow.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,259
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic