»
Topic: Did y’all see all the NFL players
Replies: 16   Last Post: Sep 5, 2018 11:39 AM by: CoreyRyan
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 16  

Did y’all see all the NFL players

[5]
Posted: Sep 4, 2018 10:16 PM

This past off season doing all the public outreach and bringing awareness to police brutality along with other important issues???

Yeah. Me neither.

how about a 2 second google search and seeing that

[1]
Posted: Sep 4, 2018 10:19 PM

Many have done so

Re: how about a 2 second google search and seeing that

[1]
Posted: Sep 4, 2018 11:04 PM

My point is that the media covered 0 % of it.

Re: how about a 2 second google search and seeing that

Posted: Sep 4, 2018 11:06 PM

Also I googled it and found nothin from this off-season. Please post what you found. Everything I saw was dated 2017 and before

Here is one NFL player who bolt knelt during the anthem

Posted: Sep 4, 2018 11:23 PM

and did public outreach on important issues:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/QTPWatson_171910/houston-texans-qb-deshaun-watson-gives-back-houston-families-impacted-hurricane-harvey

*both***

Posted: Sep 4, 2018 11:23 PM

Re: *both***

[2]
Posted: Sep 4, 2018 11:50 PM

Here's the bottom line . .there is no injustice. You do the crime, you do the time. Winners just can't accept that. Everyone is out to get them, BS. Act right, follow the rules and there are no issues. No injustice, totally made up.

[6]
Posted: Sep 4, 2018 11:55 PM

Exactly how far does one have to have their head in the sand to make such a statement?

2020 white level member

[4]
Posted: Sep 4, 2018 11:59 PM

That's not a statement of ignorance , it's a statement of willful ignorance .

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

[4]
Posted: Sep 5, 2018 12:23 AM

A black person is 10k Times more likely to be shot by a Black civilian than a cop. If fact a white person is more likely to be shot by a cop than a black person. Apparently the football players don’t follow statistics. Guess it is easier to blame another group than clean up your own back yard

Posted: Sep 5, 2018 5:28 AM

Football players realize that obvious and simple fact. They are different issues though. Also, Colin isn't from a dangerous area growing up. He was adopted and raised in Turlock, CA. He doesn't have a backyard to clean up. Anyway, we have much higher expectations for police officers than we do for violent criminals wherever they are anyway. I realize most police officers are great. Just pointing out his stance.

2020 white level member

Posted: Sep 5, 2018 11:39 AM

Yes, things such as gang crime aren’t great, but that means they should ignore the systemic abuse by the same people who are supposed to be protecting them? It’s absolutey undeniable that black people in America are treated differently by the police than white people are. You’d have to be completely ignorant to think otherwise, or willfully so. Standing up against that abuse is not a crime simply because “black people are more likely to get shot by another black person than a cop”. Please take your racist narrative elsewhere.

null

What does that even mean?

[1]
Posted: Sep 5, 2018 12:31 AM

It's just an off-topic spiel not related to anything with kneeling during the anthem.

Re: Here is one NFL player who bolt knelt during the anthem

[1]
Posted: Sep 4, 2018 11:46 PM

When did DW kneel ???

[5]
Posted: Sep 5, 2018 12:00 AM

Right after we snapped the ball and the clock ran out in Tampa .

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

Posted: Sep 5, 2018 9:16 AM

I know he does a ton for the public, many NFL players do. I’ve never seen him kneel for the anthem though.

Re: Did y’all see all the NFL players

Posted: Sep 5, 2018 9:18 AM

Man, I’ve gotten a ton of TDs for this post. Only a few TUs.

Do you think is because I spent a ton of time at TDs when I was at Clemson???

Replies: 16  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I am selling 2020 season tickets section UL, North Stands lower deck, row D seats 5 & 7. These are m...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
3035 people have read this post