Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jimbo Fisher to USUCK Perfect Fit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,124

Jimbo Fisher to USUCK Perfect Fit

Nov 22, 2016, 2:11 PM

Jimbo as the King of Cuckolds could go coach at USUCK and rename the team the LAMECUCKS.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I genuinely don't understand the Jimbo hate. He's always

Nov 22, 2016, 2:29 PM

very complimentary of Clemson win or lose and the Jimbo isn't a good coach because he took Bobby Bowdens team claim died when he won a national championship. I dislike FSU as much as anyone but I have no issue with Jimbo Fisher. It's not like he told his wife to be a wh*re.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

exactly - I don't dislike him at all - he's a pretty good QB

Nov 22, 2016, 3:37 PM

coach.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: exactly - I don't dislike him at all - he's a pretty good QB

Nov 22, 2016, 4:13 PM

He really has a lot of clout as a QB Coach with Pro Teams but they run a pro type offense where we run a spread.

I guess my question is why would Jumbo possibly even consider the Coots unless he just wants to get Muschump fired for the third time in four years.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jimbo Fisher to USUCK Perfect Fit

Nov 22, 2016, 3:35 PM

I lost a lot of respect for Jimbo for whining on TV about the officials. However, Jimbo is a much better coach that MusChump and I would not want to see one of the best QB coaches in the nation to to Coot town. And who in their right mind would leave a Blue Blood program like FSU for USUCK?

I pull against FSU but if they make it to the playoffs are in the BCS then i have to pull for the ACC team over the SEC. By the way, has the SEC considered changing that SEC chant to BAMA since it is Bama and a whole bunch of Mediocre Teams in the West and I don't what to say about the SEC East.

Dean

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,124
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic