Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ever work with a former Lamecock....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

ever work with a former Lamecock....

Jan 26, 2015, 12:13 PM

I work with 3 of them and all they want to do in life is crow and pump gas. Stupid dirt peckers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ever work with a former Lamecock....

Jan 26, 2015, 12:17 PM

You work at the Kangaroo ?

Jan 26, 2015, 12:18 PM

Funny you say that...

My brothers are USC fans, unfortunately (can't pick your family right?)....I haven't heard a peep from them since their loss to Tennessee....They haven't even been doing their usual gloat about recruiting...it makes our conversations that much better now a days

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

One of the few things at which Jockstraps excell....

Jan 26, 2015, 12:22 PM

is having a bad case of "diarrhea of the mouth".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jan 26, 2015, 12:25 PM

Yes- he is only in business today because I kept him in business. He is the most dishonest unethical piece of trash I know. He owes me millions of dollars from my work-he still makes money off my work. He was going out of business when I started working for him yet all he was willing to do to try and save his company was knowingly allow bad product to go out the door and then blow off complaints from the general public. He tried to dump this problem on me, but I told him he had production problems and I wasn't in production. I confronted him twice about his business practices before finally resigning. Last time I saw him was on Mark Sanford's victory platform when he won a second term as governor. Sleezy politician taking money from a sleezy business person no questions asked.

They are never former lamecocks.

Jan 26, 2015, 12:26 PM

Once a lamecock, always a lamecock.

It's akin to being a convicted sex offender......

Jan 26, 2015, 12:33 PM

You can reform but it's always going to be on your record.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I used to work with Gamecock Will

Jan 26, 2015, 12:34 PM

if that counts.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

shut up! did you go out of your way to avoid him?***

Jan 26, 2015, 12:36 PM

No, he was good entertainment. Actually, a pretty nice,

Jan 26, 2015, 12:40 PM

if not too bright, guy. He was the delivery driver, and he couldn't wait to hit the road every day so he could start calling the radio talk shows.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: No, he was good entertainment. Actually, a pretty nice,

Jan 26, 2015, 12:44 PM

Wow, that's pure gold right there. I use to think he was a fictional character until I saw pics and knew of other people that had met him. I bet he was entertaining to be around.

Re: No, he was good entertainment. Actually, a pretty nice,

Jan 26, 2015, 12:45 PM [ in reply to No, he was good entertainment. Actually, a pretty nice, ]

Wow, that's pure gold right there. I use to think he was a fictional character until I saw pics and knew of other people that had met him. I bet he was entertaining to be around.

He was the real deal - exactly like you heard on the radio.

Jan 26, 2015, 1:01 PM

A totally delusional coot, he guaranteed me that Lou Holtz would win a National Championship at USuCk. When not beating that drum, which wasn't too often, he was a good guy who would do anything for you. He really enjoyed getting Clemson fans riled up though, and it became his mission in life.

- H. L. Mencken

no but I go to church with one that played baseball for them

Jan 26, 2015, 12:35 PM

and even he flipped!!

Ummm, NO, since I dont work at a gas station***

Jan 26, 2015, 12:42 PM

Re: Ummm, NO, since I dont work at a gas station***

Jan 26, 2015, 1:54 PM

you are fooling no one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Ronnie Bass (Sunshine from Remember the Titans)

Jan 26, 2015, 2:10 PM

He played QB for them years ago. He was good guy. Still a coot though.

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Sure, half the people I knew growing up were coots***

Jan 26, 2015, 2:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic