Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
dear white people
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 52
| visibility 811

dear white people

Oct 11, 2018, 10:43 AM

stop calling the police over stupid ####!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/black-babysitter-for-white-kids-felt-criminalized-after-white-woman-called-cops-he-says

fox news link, for your pleasure.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Woe is me, I feel so guilty now.***

Oct 11, 2018, 10:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no need to feel guilty. just talk to folk and maybe

Oct 11, 2018, 11:10 AM

enlighten them to use some common sense before calling the po-po.

I agree, it is a problem

Oct 11, 2018, 11:21 AM

I don't think your average middle class white person realizes the consequences calling the police can have. They usually don't get some perspective until they've got a teenager who gets in some trouble, or something like that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And people wonder why BLM and the Me Too

Oct 11, 2018, 11:23 AM

movement take things too far at times.

BECAUSE THEIR LIFE EXPERIENCES INCLUDE PEOPLE TAKING THINGS WAY TOO FAR TO THEIR DETRIMENT.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we're still working on not calling the 5-0 on whales

Oct 11, 2018, 11:28 AM

bebe-steps, ya know?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: dear white people

Oct 11, 2018, 12:35 PM

Can’t believe my thread was deleted but this crap is still on the board.

Why every time a situation where a white person victimizes a black person the race of the individuals is highlighted?

And why is it always assumed that in these situations race is a factor?

Here are the answers that you seek:

Oct 11, 2018, 12:49 PM

1) This is a legitimate issue, whereas the stupidity you posted was a blatant attempt at who knows what beyond a foolish attempt at humor. Plus, we like 3Time more than you.

2) When it seems that race is the only reason the cops were called in the first place, then perhaps that reason should be highlighted.

3) What illegal activity was being conducted by the guy with the kids that would lead any normal person to call the police? None? So then yeah, race probably was a factor.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here are the answers that you seek:

Oct 11, 2018, 1:01 PM

1. My post was no different than this one which lashes out at an entire race because of one stupid old lady who probably treats a lot of people like #### who aren’t black.

2. So it was deduced that race was the reason. There is no proof. Gotcha.

3. Maybe not an illegal activity, but there could have been another reason. Maybe it was the fact that they were clearly not his kids and not the simple fact the he was black?

Really? Píss off you racist fúck, how the hell can you not

Oct 11, 2018, 1:40 PM

see the difference between your stupid post and 3time's?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

1) um. yes. your post was different. get a grip.

Oct 11, 2018, 1:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Here are the answers that you seek: ]

2) proof? no, i guess not. but there's appears to be no real good reason for her to do this. and guess what? some people have negative views of black people and that causes them to think the worst of them. how's that? I'd hate to use the R-word.
3)how were they OBVIOUSLY not his kids? don't get me started on how wrong you are on this on so many levels and how annoyed (not offended) I get when people assume they know what families should look like.

Re: 1) um. yes. your post was different. get a grip.

Oct 11, 2018, 3:03 PM

What do you mean there appears to be no reason? YOU WEREN’T THERE!

You #### right there are racist white people. There are plenty of racist black people out there as well.

That doesn’t make it any more logical to assume every time a situation arises between two people of different colors that race is involved.

AND NEITHER WERE YOU

Oct 11, 2018, 3:04 PM

STOP YELLING AT ME.

Re: AND NEITHER WERE YOU

Oct 11, 2018, 3:26 PM

So that’s how it works?

You assume what you want about a situation you have no idea about, go to the internet and bash an entire race on that assumption, and then call someone who points out your assumption a racist.....

And you actually have people supporting you in this....

Sad.

You are a moron...

Oct 11, 2018, 3:32 PM

tell us next time you hear about a story where a white guy gets the cops called on him because he has some kids in his car that don't look like him.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You are a moron...

Oct 11, 2018, 3:43 PM

Good god you people are brainwashed by the media.

It probably happens a lot in a day where human trafficking is prevalent.

I’ve said multiple times the lady was an idiot but there was no proof she was motivated by racism and other than having insults hurled at me I’ve still seen nothing to show that it was.

You are asking for proof of something that can't be proven

Oct 11, 2018, 3:46 PM

But good lord man, there is little doubt why she called the cops? And human trafficking? Really? How often are you driving down the road assessing the similarities between kids and parents/caregivers so you can keep an eye out for human trafficking.

Good lord you are obtuse.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll add this even though it's hard to explain, and I don't

Oct 11, 2018, 3:33 PM [ in reply to AND NEITHER WERE YOU ]

expect you to get it...but when you've had it happen to you enough, sometimes you just know.

I've had people say/do things to me/around me (ask me weird, out of place dumb questions to make sure I BELONG in a certain place, follow me around stores, etc.). I would rack my brain trying to figure out why...and honestly, there were many times when they only thing that made sense is that that person had seen me and judged me by my race and nothing else. after a while, you just get a feeling. you just know. and even if you don't, after it happens to you a lot, you start to suspect it more often. that's just human nature.

so no. I wasn't there. I don't know this guy or these kids or their parents or the lady. but I do tend to believe his version of the story.

...even if you don't know for sure...***

Oct 11, 2018, 3:36 PM

I have a friend who used to drive a beat up camry...

Oct 11, 2018, 3:38 PM [ in reply to I'll add this even though it's hard to explain, and I don't ]

never got stopped.

So when she got a brand new lexus, and started getting stopped pretty regularly, it seemed suspicious. When the second and third cops who stopped her asked, first thing. "So is this your car?" Well, then it seemed pretty obvious.

Well...

Oct 11, 2018, 4:58 PM

I got asked that by a cop when I was on my golf cart, and also when I had my 2500 diesel truck.

It's never happened to me...

Oct 11, 2018, 5:04 PM

I've been pulled for speeding in my daddy's nice car as a teenager, passed hundreds of cops in my lifetime driving various nice cars and POS's and I have not once, ever, been pulled over for no reason other than to make sure I hadn't stolen what I was driving.

But maybe I'm just really lucky.

I'm a boring old white guy

Oct 11, 2018, 5:12 PM

and have had it twice that I can remember in the last 3 years.

we still talking bout the same thing***

Oct 11, 2018, 7:42 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll add this even though it's hard to explain, and I don't

Oct 11, 2018, 3:50 PM [ in reply to I'll add this even though it's hard to explain, and I don't ]

I never said it didn’t happen.

White folks are stereotyped as well just in different ways and are also victims of racism. It’s just not PC to talk about it.

My buddy and I were yanked out of a vehicle sitting at a store waiting to meet someone. We were handcuffed and my vehicle searched for no reason other than we looked like we were up to something and we’re both white.

So it’s not always race related.....

I feel like you could've ended

Oct 11, 2018, 1:08 PM [ in reply to Here are the answers that you seek: ]

each bullet point with "Plus, we like 3Time more than you." as opposed to limiting it to just the first one

I hate repeating myself. But...

Oct 11, 2018, 1:23 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love ya jhop for flvcking with the mange but

Oct 11, 2018, 1:14 PM [ in reply to Re: dear white people ]

get a grip.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There is very little that annoys me more

Oct 11, 2018, 12:53 PM

than your typical suburban middle-aged white lady who is so bored with her own life that she has to stick her nose in others'.

Re: There is very little that annoys me more

Oct 11, 2018, 1:09 PM

Sounds like you know my sister.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

quite a few of us do, actually***

Oct 11, 2018, 1:09 PM

Is she the one that gets Hammers

Oct 11, 2018, 4:28 PM

and start taking her clothes off at the bar?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some white people are stupid ... and racially prejudiced.***

Oct 11, 2018, 12:57 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

BUT COMEDIANS LIKE CHRIS ROCK AND RICHARD PRYOR

Oct 11, 2018, 1:17 PM

CAN MAKE FUN OF WHITE PEOPLE. DOUBLE STANDARD! WHAT ABOUT THAT? HUH? HUH?

Like all double standards, it's wrong.***

Oct 11, 2018, 3:22 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

RIGHT ON. THATS WHAT I WAS SAYIN!***

Oct 11, 2018, 3:34 PM

NO IT'S SNOT!***

Oct 11, 2018, 4:52 PM

- H. L. Mencken

I look at it like this.

Oct 11, 2018, 3:49 PM [ in reply to BUT COMEDIANS LIKE CHRIS ROCK AND RICHARD PRYOR ]

I laugh at everybody but I try not to offend if I think it is going cause them to damage themselves by hating me. I don't mind being hated but I try not to make folks hate me because that puts the wrong partly on me. Hate for another human or group of humans is cancer of the soul according to granny.

I learned that from my grand mother who was born in the early 1900s to a half Cherokee woman and a white man. She said that I should not be ashamed of who I am and that I should never look down upon another because of who they are. 'You are no better than anyone else and no one else is better than you.'

She, and my grandfather along with both my parents lived by that. She also said hating the way others behaved is ok but not to let that hate grow to be hate for them. When I complained about someone hurting my feelings she told me not to stick them out where folks could get to them.

She also threatened to cut my goober off if she 'Ever caught me messing with another girl like that.' She was the hardest, most gentlewoman I ever knew.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet she'd be

Oct 11, 2018, 5:00 PM

done with the fence by now

######...for some reason I thought tdrake poasted that***

Oct 11, 2018, 5:04 PM

I try not to treat people differently because of the color

Oct 11, 2018, 5:02 PM [ in reply to I look at it like this. ]

of their skin. When we start making excuses for doing that, it's a bad sign.

- H. L. Mencken

I hope you aren't accusing me of doing that.

Oct 12, 2018, 7:09 AM

If you are then you're way off base. We all have prejudices in our lives which we straighten out while we are growing up but racial prejudice was never a part of my prejudices. I've never burn one single calorie to do harm to someone of another race.

I'm notorious on this board for apologizing when I hurt someone's feelings or say something that's inaccurate and I'm constantly stand ready to be straightened out. I come across as blunt to the point of being rude sometimes but if being fragile is part of a man's composition he probably shouldn't be in the lunge to start with.

Sorry, didn't mean to imply that.

Oct 12, 2018, 9:57 AM

Just trying to whittle it down and simplify the way I feel about it. I wouldn't attempt to speak for you, but I suspect you feel the same way.

- H. L. Mencken

My HOA Facebook group at times appears to serve the purpose

Oct 11, 2018, 1:02 PM

of tracking the movements of black people throughout the neighborhood. Despite the fact that all the criminal activity in the neighborhood has been white people.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We get it, you live in a white neighborhood.***

Oct 11, 2018, 4:24 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Ours hired a #### pool "attendant" to sit out and have

Oct 12, 2018, 10:08 AM [ in reply to My HOA Facebook group at times appears to serve the purpose ]

people sign in and out with their address.

Not a lifeguard. Doesn't run a snack bar. Just makes sure there's no delinquent activity at the pool only accessible by RFID chip that is covered with 6-8 security cameras.

Just to be clear, are we doing that thing where you

Oct 11, 2018, 3:36 PM

can wag your finger at an entire race of people because a small portion of them are behaving in a certain way? Like, say, if they were a disproportionate source of crime...or gun violence...it would be cool of me to tell the whole population of that race to stop doing that, yes?

null

Re: Just to be clear, are we doing that thing where you

Oct 11, 2018, 3:50 PM

No, I think the PC police is about to blow this place up.

Re: Just to be clear, are we doing that thing where you

Oct 11, 2018, 8:12 PM [ in reply to Just to be clear, are we doing that thing where you ]

Crickets....

Naw I was just stating the name of a popular Netflix show

Oct 12, 2018, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Just to be clear, are we doing that thing where you ]

not sure why everyone go all up in arms about it

deer

Oct 11, 2018, 3:50 PM

or calling the cops about gray/black whales

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

LOL

Oct 11, 2018, 4:09 PM

The irony of this post is out of this #### solar system.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

You are exposing yourself to suffering the horrible fate

Oct 12, 2018, 9:19 AM
Randy.jpg(44.4 K)

of having PC points deducted from your total. I can show you how to rectify that in seconds.

Replies: 52
| visibility 811
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic