Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
bigger story?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

bigger story?

Nov 28, 2014, 1:07 AM

Morris to SMU OR

Florida saying no to Dabo?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: bigger story?

Nov 28, 2014, 1:11 AM

Ha go to sleep coot.

Did Dabo fill out an application then call the AD or what?

Nov 28, 2014, 1:13 AM

Cause that made no sense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some reporter tweeted that Dabo had applied for the job

Nov 28, 2014, 1:16 AM

And didnt get it, for whatever reason

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did Dabo fill out an application then call the AD or what?

Nov 28, 2014, 1:17 AM [ in reply to Did Dabo fill out an application then call the AD or what? ]

It makes a lot of sense. Foley loses his job if makes another bad hire.

Report on morris states that he has had SMU offer for weeks but has been waiting to see if dabo got the Florida job cause morris would be front runner here.

Nov 28, 2014, 1:18 AM

Link to the part about UF??

Nov 28, 2014, 1:19 AM

http://www.thestate.com/2014/11/27/3840103/reports-clemsons-chad-morris-to.html

Nov 28, 2014, 1:21 AM

sorry, but that makes zero sense for Dabo to 'put in' for a UF job with the recruit class he has coming into Clemson.

not to mention all 3 of his boys in school here

Nov 28, 2014, 1:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Did Dabo fill out an application then call the AD or what? ]

Never said Dabo sought it out. Chad may have been waiting to see what happened with it. Dabo didn't attempt to get the UF job.

Nov 28, 2014, 1:24 AM

> Never said Dabo sought it out. Chad may have been
> waiting to see what happened with it. Dabo didn't
> attempt to get the UF job.

Lol. Can you read? He was waiting to see "if Dabo got the job".....not if he pursued it or was offered it......read it, it's in black and white

Nov 28, 2014, 1:26 AM

Why would chad, with SMU offer in hand, wait for something that wasn't occurring? Really? Dabo got u brainwashed to that point?

Nov 28, 2014, 1:34 AM

He was probably trying to wait until after Saturday out of respect but someone let the cat out of the bag. Dabo never put in for the job. However, Dabo and chad may have found out that he wasn't in consideration.

Nov 28, 2014, 1:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Did Dabo fill out an application then call the AD or what? ]

Did you hear from Chad, or a reliable Clemson source, that he was "waiting" to see if Dabo got the job?

No, I'm not brainwashed but that makes no sense. Florida is in worse shape than we are, but you're telling me Dabo put in for that job. He may have been offered, but other reports are also saying that he was never even in the mix. How the crap did he suddenly apply for it himself?!

These assumptions are all based solely

Nov 28, 2014, 1:41 AM

On one tweet from a reporter from Texas...I wouldn't read too much into it.

Nov 28, 2014, 1:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Did Dabo fill out an application then call the AD or what? ]

The state is a coot paper and it is speculative writing bad on sketchy sources. It isn't black and white. You are reading into a poorly written article.

Nov 28, 2014, 1:34 AM

Those are the same sources mentioned in every other report. It's ok if he leaves man. It's also ok if Florida passed on dabo. Don't cry over it lol

Nov 28, 2014, 1:38 AM

Dabo is great for CU and we would move on without him but hate to break it to you. Dabo isn't going anywhere. Never was.

Nov 28, 2014, 1:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Did Dabo fill out an application then call the AD or what? ]

http://www.tigernet.com/story/football/Swinney-Florida-rumors-I-love-Clemson-I-love-job-13274

Nov 28, 2014, 1:48 AM

And what do you expect him to say?????

And you don't apply for college football head coaching jobs. Smh at some of you. Yall act like there is an application the the position of head coach at UF.....that is laughable. There had to be a notion of interest from Dabo or he wouldn't have been considered, thus no waiting. Of course he says he isn't leaving- they all do.

Nov 28, 2014, 1:53 AM

I only used those terms to describe the situation because that's how it was previously done in this thread. It goes without saying that there is no CFB head coach application to fill out.

And, from what I've gathered, Dabo was never even considered for UF so what are you talking about?

Well he technically didnt deny that he had internet

Nov 28, 2014, 1:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Did Dabo fill out an application then call the AD or what? ]

He just responded with an "I love my job" and that it would be tough to leave...he didnt say he wouldn't leave.

*deny that he had interest

Nov 28, 2014, 1:56 AM

Effin auto correct

Re: Well he technically didnt deny that he had internet

Nov 28, 2014, 1:58 AM [ in reply to Well he technically didnt deny that he had internet ]

Except in the first article, the one I posted they said there wasn't any contact and was stunned that he was even mentioned.

Nov 28, 2014, 2:11 AM

Dabo is a salesman. He can say alot of things and make them sound good. He couldn't admit to interest in a presser mid season. Who does?

Nov 28, 2014, 2:14 AM

Here we go again. Either you are a coot troll, or the most annoying stubborn clueless tiger around. The first I laugh, the second I pity you. Regardless of all the nonsense, CM out Dabo still in.

Nov 28, 2014, 2:29 AM

Nah. I was just hoping he would get the Florida job so we can get to playing big boy ball and winning some meaningful games again

Nov 28, 2014, 2:49 AM

Lol yall havent won a meaningful game since 1969.

Nov 28, 2014, 2:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Well he technically didnt deny that he had internet ]

As far as big boy football how does it feel getting curb stomped by the newcomers to the sec... And the rest of the conference for that matter da

Nov 28, 2014, 1:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Did Dabo fill out an application then call the AD or what? ]

No one said he applied. What we are saying is that media put his name out there. He nor UF expressed interest. The state and it's sources are wrong. Now CM may have wondered about the possibility but I think they have known for a while but were keeping it quiet. Again this was supposed to come out next week.

Nov 28, 2014, 2:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Did Dabo fill out an application then call the AD or what? ]

It looks to be written in garnet and black to me!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2014, 2:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Did Dabo fill out an application then call the AD or what? ]

You spend way too much time on here. But we understand. Id get bored with coot sites too.

Nov 28, 2014, 5:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Did Dabo fill out an application then call the AD or what? ]

That article does NOT say Dabo put in an Application nor sought the job.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2014, 6:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Did Dabo fill out an application then call the AD or what? ]

Just how reliable is Phil Kornblut and The State newspaper? Aren't they bias to the Coots and S.E.C.?

If I where Dabo and Chad and the stories are false, I would use some of my millions to sue them.

Strange timing surfacing a couple of days before the rivalry game. Someone trying to sow discord among the players, coaches, and fans.

Re: bigger story?

Nov 28, 2014, 5:31 AM

Florida didn't "say no to Dabo"....

It was the other way around Coot!!

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic