Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am tired of NFL and colleges caving to pressure
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 536

I am tired of NFL and colleges caving to pressure

Sep 20, 2014, 11:15 AM

If you pick a suspension stick with it. Standy by it and say next time we will give out more but not now.

I understand if new info comes out.

but lets look at nfl "new info"....o wait NFL is lying about what they knew

FSU... The thing was pretty cut and dry. He jump on a table and yelled the phrase... what could he lie about. Was he pointing at girls in the crowd at the same time??

I think this will cause Jimbo to look elsewhere after the year. IF the president and AD start to undermine him then he will go. he could find another good gig. 1

Kirk said it best on gameday. The line FSU gave last night was bogus. Media is getting too much influence.

But I am in favor of doing "suspended pending investigation" then saying what you give. This back tracking is just as shady as the act itself.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am tired of NFL and colleges caving to pressure

Sep 20, 2014, 11:40 AM

Exactly. I personally think its a media witch hunt and the NFL and NCAA are only making it worst. Whats the difference between half a game and a game ONCE you announce the suspension. Looks shady going back and adding time. Minnesota reinstating AD and then resuspending him was the worst I have seen.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He lied to the administration about the obscenities

Sep 20, 2014, 11:42 AM

Or at least that's what is being said on twitter:
https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/513181449143730177

If that's the case, it makes total sense why FSU would up the suspension, regardless of the media.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Re: I am tired of NFL and colleges caving to pressure

Sep 20, 2014, 12:17 PM

I agree totally. Everyone caves to pressure on anything these days. Ridiculous. Decide and own it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You must be completely ignorant of the current federal....

Sep 20, 2014, 12:37 PM

investigation into FSU for it's handling of rape and sexual assault cases.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your disdain is misplaced.

Sep 20, 2014, 1:05 PM

Though I agree that these folks look more shady changing their punishments, shouldn't your post read more like:

- I'm so sick of these athletes acting like their untouchable and above the law.

Or

- I'm so sick of these administrations/coaches caving into financial pressures and delivering these b s non- punishments.

Perhaps if their were some real integrity, there wouldn't need to be a public outrage or media response.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

THIS

Sep 20, 2014, 1:15 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Soywalker nailed it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 536
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic