Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Your age, according to a visit to Home Depot:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Your age, according to a visit to Home Depot:

May 6, 2015, 9:52 AM

You are in the middle of some home projects: putting in a new fence, painting the porch, planting some flowers and fixing a broken door lock. You are hot and sweaty, covered with dirt, lawn clippings and paint. You have your old work clothes on. You know the outfit -- shorts with a hole in the crotch, an old T-shirt with a stain from who-knows-what, and an old pair of tennis shoes.

Right in the middle of these tasks you realize that you need to run to Home Depot for supplies.

Depending on your age you might do the following:

In your 20s:
Stop what you are doing. Shave, take a shower, blow dry your hair, brush your teeth, floss and put on clean clothes.
Check yourself in the mirror and flex. Add a dab of your favorite cologne because, you never know, you just might meet some hot chick while standing in the checkout line.

And yes, you went to school with the pretty girl running the register.

In your 30s:
Stop what you are doing, put on clean shorts and shirt. Change your shoes. You married the hot chick so no need for much else.
Wash your hands and comb your hair. Check yourself in the mirror. Still got it! Add a shot of your favorite cologne to cover the smell.

The cute girl running the register is the kid sister of someone you went to school with.

In your 40s:
Stop what you are doing. Put on a sweatshirt that is long enough to cover the hole in the crotch of your shorts.
Put on different shoes and a hat. Wash your hands. Your bottle of Brut is almost empty, so don't waste any of it on a trip to Home Depot.
Check yourself in the mirror and do more sucking in than flexing.

The hot young thing running the register is your daughter's age and you feel weird about thinking she's spicy.

In your 50s:
Stop what you are doing. Put on a hat. Wipe the dirt off your hands onto your shirt. Change shoes because you don't want to get dog crap in your new sports car. Check yourself in the mirror and swear not to wear that shirt anymore because it makes you look fat.

The cutie running the register smiles when she sees you coming and you think you still have it. Then you remember -- the hat you have on is from Bubba's Bait & Beer Bar and it says, 'I Got Worms '

In your 60s:
Stop what you are doing. No need for a hat any more. Hose the dog crap off your shoes. The mirror was shattered when you were in your 50s.
You hope you have underwear on so nothing hangs out the hole in your pants.

The girl running the register may be cute but you don't have your glasses on, so you're not sure.

In your 70s:
Stop what you are doing. Wait to go to Home Depot until you call the drug store to have your prescriptions ready for pick too and check your grocery list for a quick stop there. Got to save trips! Don't even notice the dog crap on your shoes.

The young thing at the register stares at you and you realize your balls are hanging out the hole in your crotch… who cares.

In your 80s:
Stop what you are doing. Start again. Then stop again. Now you remember you need to go to Home Depot. You go to Wal-Mart instead. You went to school with the old lady greeter.

You wander around trying to remember what you are looking for. Then you fart out loud and turn around thinking someone called your name.

In your 90s & beyond:
What's a home deep hoe? Something for my garden? Where am I? Who am I? Why am I reading this?
Did I send it? Did you? Who farted?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

Where is this Home Depot with good looking cashiers?***

May 6, 2015, 10:28 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is not a documentary.***

May 6, 2015, 10:43 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the juan by me has a few

May 6, 2015, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Where is this Home Depot with good looking cashiers?*** ]

surprisingly

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obviously this is not Rock Hill because it doesn't say fat

May 6, 2015, 10:50 AM [ in reply to Where is this Home Depot with good looking cashiers?*** ]

old assholee biitches at the cash register. AND WHO ##### WEARS COLOGNE?

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People who need their faces caved in.***

May 6, 2015, 10:51 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

fuggin yankees***

May 6, 2015, 10:52 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what is this I don't even***

May 6, 2015, 11:18 AM

You're a Southerner now.

May 6, 2015, 11:20 AM

By injection, after being sechsed in.

i was doing the maths the other day

May 6, 2015, 11:33 AM

I came to Clemson a tad over a month after turning 18.

I'll be 36 in July.

so, somewhere near the end of Sept, it'll have been 1/2 my life ago that I 'moved' to the South...

however, I DID go back to NJ for 3 years between undergrad & grad....

KANGARTS ON BEING A SOUTHERNER BY THE GRACE OF TOMMY BOWDEN

May 6, 2015, 11:39 AM

Do you prefer Copenhagen, Skoal long cut or Grizzly?

what does the average good christian man prefer?***

May 6, 2015, 11:43 AM

Grizzly***

May 6, 2015, 11:44 AM

I thought you were older.

May 6, 2015, 12:10 PM [ in reply to i was doing the maths the other day ]

We were probably drunk together at some point. You also came dangerously close to having classes with me. Something scared me off from being an architect though.

You could be an architect.

May 6, 2015, 2:33 PM

Why couldn't you be an architect?

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was the art classes that turned me off.***

May 6, 2015, 2:56 PM

i took one art class.

May 6, 2015, 3:43 PM

photography.

Seems like your ninjas would be better.

May 6, 2015, 3:50 PM

More....artistic, if you will.

i didn't even HAVE a cell phone when I took the class

May 6, 2015, 3:51 PM

and my Pentax 35mm isn't nearly as ninja-y as you'd thinkg

So, if I understand what you're saying here....

May 6, 2015, 3:53 PM

You're scared for pretty girls to see your Pentax?

did I mention that it was 35mm

May 6, 2015, 3:55 PM

no zoom at the time

Why no zoom? Mine had some zoom.

May 6, 2015, 4:08 PM

My manual 35mm camera my be the most useless thing I own.

it was (and still is) an old hand-me-down from the 70's

May 6, 2015, 4:10 PM

the lens I was given w/ it had no zoom. Sometime after taking that class, I either bought or was gifted a 55-200mm zoom lens

No art and architecture history?***

May 6, 2015, 3:59 PM [ in reply to i took one art class. ]

well yeah...but that's not an 'art' class, per se

May 6, 2015, 4:08 PM

like drawing or sculpture....

Either way, it worried me. Your stories and the stories of

May 6, 2015, 4:40 PM

others make me okay with not going down that path. I did enjoy cadd work way back when though.

Hey now... I hate cologne.***

May 6, 2015, 11:34 AM [ in reply to fuggin yankees*** ]

I've seen one at the HD closest to me in Charlotte

May 6, 2015, 3:41 PM [ in reply to Where is this Home Depot with good looking cashiers?*** ]

shockingly beautiful (especially to be working at Home Depot). Haven't seen her since so maybe she wised up and realized she didn't belong in that world.

I've noticed that workers at Home Depot don't stay there very long. I've gone to the same Home Depot over these last 10 years and I think I've seen and talked to brand new people every single time I'm there. The turnover must be huge.

It should be Your visit to Home Depot, according to your age

May 6, 2015, 4:05 PM

semantically speaking

Yes, it should. I C&P'ed.

May 6, 2015, 4:24 PM

Also, it's not a documentary.

wearing my MF hat

May 6, 2015, 4:30 PM

Massey Ferguson

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic