Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You know you've been wondering
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 332

You know you've been wondering

Jan 28, 2017, 1:34 AM

http://bipartisanreport.com/2017/01/27/johns-hopkins-top-psychotherapist-releases-terrifying-diagnosis-of-president-trump/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: You know you've been wondering

Jan 28, 2017, 5:24 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I want to tell you I appreciate you...

Jan 28, 2017, 6:23 AM

having better common sense than that when you post on the football board. The last thing we'd need is a Clemson man acting like a coot. If you put the same amount of venom into that forum that you put here I'd have you banned.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I want to tell you I appreciate you...

Jan 28, 2017, 8:01 AM

coot is the new jew. signed clemsontiger1988

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

T-welch, thanks for the slander.***

Jan 28, 2017, 10:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump has the Left babbling and slobbering.***

Jan 28, 2017, 8:43 AM

The world is slobbering and in shock.

Jan 28, 2017, 8:54 AM

I think there is a fear of the unknown with Trump. Time will tell what kind of a job he does. He is definitely sketchy at this stage.

It's also a fear of the known.

Jan 28, 2017, 10:09 AM

Given what we know and what we know he doesn't know, the sky's the limit on the unknown with Trump.

This is not going to end well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He should take some of those billions and...

Jan 28, 2017, 10:21 AM

buy some pacifiers for you guys.

Re: Trump has the Left babbling and slobbering.***

Jan 28, 2017, 9:11 AM [ in reply to Trump has the Left babbling and slobbering.*** ]

Correction, they are always babbling and slobbering.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump has the Left babbling and slobbering.***

Jan 28, 2017, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Trump has the Left babbling and slobbering.*** ]

Actually that's Trump and there is something wrong with him. It's obvious to everyone but to his hard core supporters

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Republican Senator Ted Cruz said it best when he said

Jan 28, 2017, 10:53 AM

"This man is a pathological liar. He doesn't know the difference between truth and lies. He lies practically every word that comes out of his mouth. And, he had a pattern that I think is straight out of a psychology text book. His response is to accuse everybody else of lying. He accuses everybody on that debate stage of lying. It's simply a mindless yell.

Whatever he does, he accuses everyone else of doing. The man cannot tell the truth, but he combines it with being a narcissist. A narcissist at a level that I don't think this country has ever seen. Donald Trump is such a narcissist that Barack Obama looks at him and goes Dude, what's your problem? Everything in Donald's world is about Donald. And he combines being a pathological liar, and I say pathological because I actually think Donald, iF you hooked him up to a lie detector test, he could say one thing in the morning, one thing at noon, and one thing in the evening, all contradictory, and he would the pass the lie detector each time, whatever lie he's, at that minute, he believes it. But the man is utterly amoral. Morality does not exist for him."

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/05/03/ted-cruz-donald-trump-rant-full-sot.cnn/video/playlists/donald-trump-vs-ted-cruz/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Crus's saliva hasn't dried off Trump's butt since Nov 7.***

Jan 28, 2017, 11:01 AM

It was a brief moment of clarity and honesty.

Jan 28, 2017, 11:04 AM

This is not going to end well.

You are smart enough to know that it was political hype...

Jan 28, 2017, 11:12 AM

during the primary. If you don't you lose some of my respect.

Try to imagine

Jan 28, 2017, 11:14 AM

how little I care.

I'm smart enough to know what my eyes and ears observe. Some people are not.

Replies: 15
| visibility 332
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic