Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You know slow Joe is going to lose big (as a soci-fascist)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 498

You know slow Joe is going to lose big (as a soci-fascist)

Jul 13, 2020, 10:13 PM

when AOC is one of his most important consultants. Oh, yiu can throw in Omar, Talib and Bernie. Perfect formula for losing big. Fortunately, Joe has no effing idea whose around him offering advice.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many times you going to post similar message?

Jul 13, 2020, 10:16 PM

You’re losing your mind faster than Biden.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hush up.

Jul 13, 2020, 10:23 PM

He's working on the steak knives.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How many times you going to post similar message?

Jul 13, 2020, 10:50 PM [ in reply to How many times you going to post similar message? ]

Biden has already lost it and you know it. Clueless, sleep-walking Cognitive disaster and you guys are cheering him on! Bat-Shyt crazy comes to mind. Try harder, you guys will eventually realize when yiur bread is butter. I find it incredulous that any sane, awake, breathing person could ever put their eggs in Biden's basket. He's train wreck and will do the same to America. Bank on it.

Get over your Trump freak out and do what's right for America.....vote for a constitutional, safe democracy vs. a slow-motion democrat decent into Hell! You know what to do...shed the denial....before it's too late!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How many times you going to post similar message?

Jul 13, 2020, 10:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love this account, always entertaining!***

Jul 14, 2020, 7:22 AM [ in reply to Re: How many times you going to post similar message? ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You know slow Joe is going to lose big (as a soci-fascist)

Jul 13, 2020, 10:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 13, 2020, 10:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here’s the thing:

Jul 13, 2020, 11:55 PM

There is nothing great about Biden. Literally, nothing. It’s a struggle to even find GOOD things about Biden. But I’ve decided that I’m going to vote for him, for one, singular, lone reason: to cancel YOUR vote. Not any other Trump voter’s vote. Yours specifically. Me, all by myself, shall cancel YOUR vote, specifically. Think about this from now until November. Me. My vote. Making your vote count for absolutely nothing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here’s the thing:

Jul 14, 2020, 9:56 AM

The HATE on the left, including yours, is the Hallmark of the democrat party and represents a malignancy that is eroding the heart of America. Be proud....are you an ANTIFA or BLM member? If not, you should be. LMAO at your inability to think rationally.

Jul 14, 2020, 12:13 AM

The way he keeps sniffing kids is kinda creepy. Only a perv would vote for that guy.

Jul 14, 2020, 4:21 AM

Nothing pervy about Trump.

Replies: 11
| visibility 498
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic