Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You know it's getting bad when Fox News is calling him a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

You know it's getting bad when Fox News is calling him a

Sep 10, 2018, 1:39 PM

liar..

“Since 1948, there have been 63 quarters with a GDP growth rate higher than avg quarterly unemployment rate,” Fox News’ research arm tweeted in direct response to the president, along with a bulleted list of 11 recent quarters in which the GDP was higher than the unemployment rate.

That means that in the 70 years since the U.S. Labor Department started publishing monthly unemployment statistics, the growth rate has been higher than the jobless level more than 20 percent of the time."

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1039107129880272896

https://twitter.com/FoxNewsResearch/status/1039147585116753920

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-calls-bs-on-trumps-boast-about-the-economy?ref=home

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm generally immune to his offensive personality, and care

Sep 10, 2018, 1:42 PM

more about results, but this is one area though where one really affects the other.

He's got good, some would say great, economic numbers rolling. Any President would be happy to boast about them. But he's gotta turn it into some superlative-laden insecure shidshow that makes the focus his BS instead of the good numbers. It's moronic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's probably because he's a moron.***

Sep 10, 2018, 1:44 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Moron? No.

Sep 10, 2018, 1:46 PM

Average intelligence at best? Yeah, I'd agree with that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Average intelligence coupled with senility gives us half

Sep 10, 2018, 1:48 PM

the fun on the mange, so I'll stick with moron.

I don't think so...

Sep 10, 2018, 2:14 PM [ in reply to It's probably because he's a moron.*** ]

I think Prodigal has him pegged. Pay attention to what he focuses on. He is a narcissist. He cannot be wrong, he cannot admit he is wrong and he is willing to lie about things to make him appear to be right.

Kim Jong Un figured out that kissing his ### was the key to getting him to like you. If enough mexican american immigrants said nice things about him, he would reinstate DACA.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a strange phenomenon.

Sep 10, 2018, 1:46 PM [ in reply to I'm generally immune to his offensive personality, and care ]

There's competitive....and then there's hyper-competitive, to the point of insecurity if what you did/won/achieved isn't the greatest of all-time. But the question is...does he believe what he's saying/typing? Does making the proclamation, make it true for himself?

"It's not a lie if you believe it."

Lying is bad. Not understanding or acknowledging that you're lying is considerably worse and more dangerous.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he has a casual aquaintance with the truth.

Sep 10, 2018, 1:55 PM

I don't think he cares at all that everyone knows he lies constantly, nor does he see any particular value in telling the truth.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It seems Fox skipped the Obama years?

Sep 10, 2018, 2:37 PM

I wonder if that's an oversight or Fox is just out playing politics again?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You know it's getting bad when Fox News is calling him a

Sep 10, 2018, 3:09 PM

And, most of those quarters were during Bill Clinton's presidency. That should really chap TheRump, since not only was he wrong, but the economy under Hillary's husband was MUCH better than his economy!

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic