Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You know guys........ what recruits need to remember is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,308

You know guys........ what recruits need to remember is

Jun 16, 2012, 9:42 PM

Some of these people really dont want to see Clemson rise. Cleson is not some middle of the road, low tier, nothing of a program. This is Clemson, a very fine institution. Good acedemics and a good football. Death Valley is a wonderful place to play. The fans are great and the coaches are great coaches as well. I think the complaining you see is a certain level of jealousy for Clemson. The atmosphere here on gameday coupled with the family feel is hard for many universities to match. You can have a bigger weight room or bigger tv's or a few other perks that we don't have but money can't buy the experience you get ehre as a student or a player.

If you come here and play well and stand out, you will get tons of attention. Look at sammy! You certainly dont come here to die. A great player here is treated like a hero. Who wouldnt want to be a star at Clemson?

There is nothing like this place and a lot of people out there would trade an awful lot to have a little of what we have.

When u play at Clemson, be very proud.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes...

Jun 16, 2012, 9:48 PM

"Cleson" is a fine institution ;)

Re: Yes...

Jun 16, 2012, 10:36 PM

yes,and it offers a major in spelling.one of the very few institutions of higher learning that does.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Im not worried bout my spelling

Jun 16, 2012, 10:56 PM [ in reply to Yes... ]

i type my posts fast and move on. this is a forum, not a paper. say what u like but i really dont care if i have a few misspells. and if some of u dont like it, so what?!

just a little joke***

Jun 16, 2012, 11:00 PM

no worries. i just see people

Jun 16, 2012, 11:06 PM

making fun of my grammer and spelling all the time but I guess I seldom read over what I typed since its a forum. I type it, usually while im doing other things and watching tv or something at the same time. So im sure i make lots of errors. Im really quite decent at spelling but you cant tell from some of my posts.

I guess I assume folks will be able to get my meaning even if I screw up here and there.

Re: You know guys........ what recruits need to remember is

Jun 16, 2012, 11:04 PM

I agree.. you go to a big city (GT, Miami, even Columbia)and people may or not know who you are. Clemson is a football city and when you walk around town you are a hero to all. We live and breath football here.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,308
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic