Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey guys, I just got a new $500k RV. I really like it,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 3,023

Hey guys, I just got a new $500k RV. I really like it,

Oct 29, 2018, 10:45 AM

but I'm looking for something special for game weekends, something unique. Although I paid for a luxury townhome on wheels, I still want to pay hotel prices to park it on game weekends. Also, although a big attraction of an RV is being able to travel, I want the option to park it somewhere for 1/3 of the year and not move it.

Lastly, for big game weekends, I don't want it within 10 miles of the stadium where I could tailgate and use my own pooper at halftime. No, I'd rather park it in Pendleton.

Does anyone know of somewhere that could accommodate me?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no such place exists***

Oct 29, 2018, 10:46 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Wow, just got done browsing the board, and to my

Oct 29, 2018, 10:51 AM

joy, I found my white whale---looks like you're wrong! Pendleton, here I come.

Next request....we really love the beach, but would like a luxury RV park near Greeleyville, SC---taking suggestions.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Check-out-Clemson-RV-Park-at-The-Grove-24082582

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder if that meal for two looks like something

Oct 29, 2018, 10:53 AM

you'd get at the Fyre festival.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wonder if that meal for two looks like something

Oct 29, 2018, 12:01 PM

Ummm, nothing like a gourmet Kraft singles sandwich on a fall afternoon

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

really? that's been posted for months***

Oct 29, 2018, 11:08 AM [ in reply to Wow, just got done browsing the board, and to my ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

well, you didn't know about it.

Oct 29, 2018, 11:09 AM

Or at least you kept it from me. Perhaps trying to keep the good spots for yourself? Hmmm?

Twin Lakes

Oct 29, 2018, 10:54 AM

Some dood has a year round site for his 5th wheel next to the boat ramp. And he has 24 hour access to the gumbint shiiiter 20 yards away.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Wow.

Oct 29, 2018, 11:04 AM

It sounds like you make $2000 a week while wearing game-worn underwear that one of our coaches left a poop streak in.

#CharmedLife

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#2Blest2BStrest***

Oct 29, 2018, 11:05 AM

I laughed too, until I saw how full it was last Friday

Oct 29, 2018, 11:13 AM

Just a hop, skip, and a jump over to Waffle House. Plenty of room to ride your four wheeler through the completely baron clay area next door.

This brings up another question I've been wondering for the past couple of years.....Who are these people buying all the campers? Every camper dealer I drive by has 100's of camper/RV's in inventory. Surely they're only moving what, maybe a couple a month?

I will say, if I had to drive more than an hour to go to the games I'd have a camper. I have no idea how people tailgate all day then drive 2-4 hours home afterward.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sound like me with your boat ownership......

Oct 29, 2018, 11:14 AM

A day on the lake equals at least an hour of me (with limited help from my family) cleaning the boat before putting it back up.

I imagine that I could easily triple that cleaning time with a camper---no thanks.

Probably wouldn't be quite as attached to a camper

Oct 29, 2018, 11:20 AM

Or I wouldn't, anyway. Need to develop the center console equivalent, something you can just hose down and be done with.

Campers and RV's are now outselling boats, I read somewhere it's real big with younger families. I see the appeal, but it still seems like one of those things most people buy and use once, maybe twice.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

renting RV's is a thing. Last year at VT game, there was a

Oct 29, 2018, 11:26 AM

group near us from the eastern part of the state. They had a nice rental bus-sized RV. I forget the cost, but at the time it seemed intriguing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

with little kids it would be kinda fun

Oct 29, 2018, 11:30 AM

they are a pain when they are strapped in the car seats and the car is loaded to the max and they drop a toy and you can't easily reach it.

i'd love a service that would tow my car behind a RV and take me on a road trip and I don't have to drive and the kids can be easily entertained and have food and drink at the ready.

upon arrival, i have my car to get me around for the weekend and then they take me home.

Last time I was out in Texas, I was amazed at how many

Oct 29, 2018, 11:30 AM [ in reply to Probably wouldn't be quite as attached to a camper ]

campers we saw on the road, how many camper dealerships were dotting the highways, and how many people were camping by anything larger than a mud puddle. I think it's a way of life out there. Go up to the mountains here and it looks the same way.

The camper we're looking for is basically a bed on wheels...a cheaper way to go places to watch live music. I have no desire to set up and spend time in the campground with campground families. We just want to unhook, go do what we went to do, come back and sleep and then motor off again. When Joonyer was little we had a 10x10 tent and a king-size air mattress. Worked like a charm, but I'm not as young as I once was. A comfy bed out of the rain is just the ticket.

There's a pretty Clemson orange one at the dealership right

Oct 29, 2018, 11:48 AM

off of 85.

I think it would be fun, I just haven't figured out how to haul my boat and a camper yet. Hey, you could set up in my backyard. We'll only be a convenient 12 miles from campus!

You just need to get creative.

Oct 30, 2018, 12:30 PM

That already exists...

Oct 29, 2018, 11:41 AM [ in reply to Probably wouldn't be quite as attached to a camper ]

It's called a horse trailer.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

A buddy of mine was in the Marine Corps and said that there

Oct 29, 2018, 11:43 AM

was a wh0re's trailer they would visit when he was stationed in The Philippines.

What kind of nouveau riche rube are you?

Oct 29, 2018, 11:55 AM

Anyone with quality breeding knows that once you spend more than $425,000 it becomes a motor coach and not an RV.

Bless your heart.

Replies: 20
| visibility 3,023
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic