Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
WHAT !!! And I went to bed with six minutes left !
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 2,436

WHAT !!! And I went to bed with six minutes left !

Nov 25, 2019, 8:41 AM

About six minutes ... Turned on the computer this morning to see how bad "they got beat" ... ### !!! This is amazing ! Kicking myself in the rear now ... Man !!! Like the the 'ol saying, "it ain't over till its over" ... "did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor ?" ... "Son, you've got to put the ball in the basket !!!".

I am humbled and so happy now and I hope I can find the replay on ESPN !

Now I can brag to all my basketball buddy fans at the gym (it like a Gold's) ... "you know, Clemson beat TCU the other night ...IN BASKETBALL !"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No Clemson basketball bragging is complete without reminding them that

Nov 25, 2019, 8:42 AM

We are World Champions!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots could be too

Nov 25, 2019, 8:45 AM

in water bottle or battery throwing

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you see the piece they did last night with Brownell

Nov 25, 2019, 8:47 AM [ in reply to No Clemson basketball bragging is complete without reminding them that ]

saying that he had one up on Dabo? That Dabo'd never won a world championship? I was SMDH.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

I saw that and chuckled, must have gotten that from Judge

Nov 25, 2019, 8:55 AM

lol

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wish I had thought of that clever line.

Nov 25, 2019, 4:21 PM

Great quote by Brad!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

AND !!!, this is YUGE Confidence booster !

Nov 25, 2019, 8:56 AM [ in reply to No Clemson basketball bragging is complete without reminding them that ]
karma.jpg(125.4 K)

Basketball is a funny game, its like Baseball ... a lot of it's mental ... in Baseball, if you go to bat thinking your going to strike out, more often than not, you strike out. In Basketball, if you shoot the ball all nervous and whatnot and thinking I'll heave a brick and hope it goes in, it does not go in. Its a Zen, Karma, One With The Universe thing. Thus the momentum playing with confidence alpha dog thing ...

You stuck it out 14 minutes longer then I did

Nov 25, 2019, 8:46 AM

but we were only down by 2 at halftime & I was hoping they could win if I wasn’t watching

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rookie mistake going to bed that early, but I

Nov 25, 2019, 8:48 AM

also made it too. I mean it was like 12:30 and we were down 15!

Yeah !, I know ! And

Nov 25, 2019, 8:59 AM

theoretically I had to get up up early"ish" and show great enthusiasm at work and whatnot ... Lesson learned, it ain't over till its over unless there is like 3 seconds left and your down by 15.

Re: WHAT !!! And I went to bed with six minutes left !

Nov 25, 2019, 8:54 AM

About six minutes ... Turned on the computer this morning to see how bad "they got beat" ... ### !!! This is amazing ! Kicking myself in the rear now ... Man !!! Like the the 'ol saying, "it ain't over till its over" ... "did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor ?" ... "Son, you've got to put the ball in the basket !!!".

I am humbled and so happy now and I hope I can find the replay on ESPN !

Now I can brag to all my basketball buddy fans at the gym (it like a Gold's) ... "you know, Clemson beat TCU the other night ...IN BASKETBALL !"

It will be on Tiger TV youtube soon. Right, @TigerTV?

Nov 25, 2019, 11:30 AM

************************************************** -->

It will be on Tiger TV youtube soon. Right, @TigerTV?

This is correct. I will be editing after work today.

Nov 25, 2019, 9:06 AM

"German's bombed Pearl Harbor"?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have to watch out for those sneaky Germans***

Nov 25, 2019, 12:24 PM

Also, you can stream the entire game from ESPN app

Nov 25, 2019, 3:25 PM

Watching the game now, last 5 minutes ... its the entire game so you have to scroll through

Re: Also, you can stream the entire game from ESPN app

Nov 25, 2019, 3:36 PM

Watching the game now, last 5 minutes ... its the entire game so you have to scroll through

I just watched it replay, and forwarded to last 7.5 minutes. Wow, still unbelievable but what grit the team showed.

Unbelievable comeback - GO TIGERS - NEVER SAY DIE***

Nov 25, 2019, 4:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2019, 5:08 PM

I watched every minute of the game, but I can't say I enjoyed every minute. If they had played the whole game like they did at the end. They would have run tcu completely out of the gym.

Go Tigers.....

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Replies: 17
| visibility 2,436
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic