Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Weird Prod Poll, Part I
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Weird Prod Poll, Part I

Nov 11, 2019, 8:53 AM

I'm doing a little self-examination here, trying to see exactly what I am conveying in my posts. I would like to know what you think I think. What you believe I believe. I am looking for serious answers, but I also see how you might think it's stupid, so it doesn't bother me if I don't get your take. Hopefully I will get enough responses so that I can get a feel for "how I am doing" in accurately conveying my opinions and beliefs, and how I can improve.

So, today's poll deals with politics. If you were to put me in a political "category" (e.g. conservative, liberal, moderate, other), what would that be?

If you can, list some conservative views that you think I have. And list some liberal views that you think I have. Don't worry about being "sure" about it...the whole point is what your perception is.

I promise, I will argue or debate anything you post, because it's all about whatever is true to you. Serious replies, no matter how much I may disagree, will get a guaranteed point (WOW!), and non-serious replies may get a point if I think it's funny.

(I will deal with religion tomorrow or another day, so let's keep this one about politics only.)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A bit left of center***

Nov 11, 2019, 9:00 AM

Who are you?***

Nov 11, 2019, 9:05 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I chuckled. Touche.***

Nov 11, 2019, 9:12 AM

You're politically conservative with a liberal temperament.***

Nov 11, 2019, 9:10 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What an interesting thing to say...I will add that

Nov 11, 2019, 9:11 AM

I do want to do a similar post about my "personal attributes", aside from my beliefs. So there will be an opportunity to more pointedly examine my "temperament," for example.

My recommendation is that the BOT not promote him...

Nov 11, 2019, 7:36 PM [ in reply to You're politically conservative with a liberal temperament.*** ]

but a 2.2% raise is in order.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Weird Prod Poll, Part I

Nov 11, 2019, 9:50 AM

I put you as a moderate who leans conservative. Seems you have conservative views and you have liberal ones. That's called being human.

I won't go through all the views. Put I do know you know how to empathize. Some call that being liberal; I call it being human.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Can anyone name any specific

Nov 11, 2019, 11:51 AM

conservative/liberal views that I have? (If the answer to that is no, then that is an important answer in itself.)

You've got a whacko one about dogs not going to heaven

Nov 11, 2019, 11:57 AM

if there is one, and that one has always bothered me.

And I don't even think there is a heaven.

That's quite random! LOL

Nov 11, 2019, 11:58 AM

Seriously, religious views will be in a separate, but similar post in a day or two. But that's an interesting pull.

You consider abortion to be genocide or some such.

Nov 11, 2019, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Can anyone name any specific ]

I don't believe you're too keen on gay marriage. You seem fiscally conservative, but in a common sense way shared with most people. I believe that you'd like Congress to legislate your particular brand of Christian morality.

None of your ideals strike me as particularly liberal.

I think you err in believing that wanting abortions...

Nov 11, 2019, 7:49 PM

outlawed in equal to wanting legislation to morality. The issue is not forcing women to bear children they don't want, it's about protecting what we believe to be life and life most precious.

With all the chatter about climate deniers attacking that 16 yr old and how awful it is to have a grown man attack a child imagine how those of us who view the unborn as human and the attacks on them.

I understand how you don't believe they are alive or human. I'm not going to argue that point with you because it's fruitless for the both of us. Don't get yourself in the weeds here, just imagine our position on this.

I'm for all drugs being legal yet I take nothing a doctor doesn't recommend. I wouldn't outlaw being gay and I've always said the government has no business being involved in any marriage. It's a spiritual contract and the gov should not be allowed regulate spiritual matters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can anyone name any specific

Nov 11, 2019, 12:17 PM [ in reply to Can anyone name any specific ]

I would say your abortion view is traditionally conservative. After that, I'm not sure. You'd probably have to list your views on major issues. I'm not sure I know where you stand economically.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Yes, I have one of each.

Nov 11, 2019, 7:39 PM [ in reply to Can anyone name any specific ]

You admit that the transcript is out in the open for everyone to read but you continue to support an impeachment inquiry which includes only witness' opinion on what the president was doing. Both can not be accurate.

Its a prod 360 peer review

Nov 11, 2019, 11:56 AM

You're fired.

Nov 11, 2019, 1:13 PM

Moderate

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just noticed an important typo in the OP

Nov 11, 2019, 1:23 PM

I mean to say "I promise I will NOT argue or debate anything you post". LOL

That is why I responded.

Nov 11, 2019, 7:10 PM

If not for the error your post wouldn't be any fun.

Conservative evangelical.***

Nov 11, 2019, 2:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right leaning progressive radical leftist.***

Nov 11, 2019, 7:09 PM

Nov 11, 2019, 11:39 PM

You hate America.

;)

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic