Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So...let me make sure I understand this correctly...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

So...let me make sure I understand this correctly...

Sep 26, 2018, 1:37 PM

KB is disappointed because he lost QB1 to the new guy after all his years of investment, work, and doing things right.

Therefore, he will transfer to another University as the new guy, where he intends to take the QB1 spot from one or more players who have for years have invested, worked hard, and done things right.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So...let me make sure I understand this correctly...

Sep 26, 2018, 1:43 PM

The irony will be lost on many here, so maybe it is best to not confuse them with logic.

it would only be ironic IF Kelly made it

Sep 26, 2018, 2:00 PM

to starting QB at another school, the guy he replaced complained, and KB told him to stop whining.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: it would only be ironic IF Kelly made it

Sep 26, 2018, 2:04 PM

Possibly BUT he is walking away from Clemson thinking he will just walk in another program and take someones spot that has put in the time and work, correct?

Sep 26, 2018, 2:15 PM [ in reply to it would only be ironic IF Kelly made it ]

I must have missed the news where Trevor Lawrence told KB to stop whining, otherwise, the irony of your attempt to displace irony is ironically not ironic.

Sep 26, 2018, 2:36 PM

I like it, took me a minute to re read it but it was perfect in all aspects.

Yeah, but that's different........

Sep 26, 2018, 1:47 PM

Wait......whut?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

How about this. KB, the guy putting in the years of work, is slammed

Sep 26, 2018, 1:48 PM

for taking action and speaking his mind about the situation. However, grown up keyboard superstars who only invest their entertainment time and money to the program should be free to speak disparagingly about their hurt feelings.

Does that irony work for you?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: How about this. KB, the guy putting in the years of work, is slammed

Sep 26, 2018, 1:54 PM

Need a tissue? Nobody slammed his decision to leave, it was his parting words that got it started . Now considering that they are factually false makes it even worse, does that work for you?

I totally understand him transferring...

Sep 26, 2018, 2:10 PM [ in reply to How about this. KB, the guy putting in the years of work, is slammed ]

I hope he does well.
I hope he gets out of the emotion of the moment to see his statement of not "being given a fair shot" is not true and is a "slap to the face" of his coaching staff who has cared for him a great deal and sought to do right by him throughout.
I hope he realizes the inconsistency in seeking to take from someone else what he does not think should be taken from him.
I hope you realize that your tone in your post seems indicative of you having the hurt feelings.
I hope you feel better.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic