Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Oh man, it's worse than I thought.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 619

Oh man, it's worse than I thought.

Nov 10, 2017, 11:41 AM

Ben is going into full Tajh mode it appears.

https://www.tigernet.com/update/Boulware-will-referee-recycling-obstacle-course-before-Clemson-FSU-28571?ref=front

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh man, it's worse than I thought.

Nov 10, 2017, 11:47 AM

Boyd has been blowing up social media with some new lakeside development he is a part of or seems to be taking part. He latched onto the right money man, he might be ok, but needs to realize he is no longer a star.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can think of two successful former Tiger QB's who never

Nov 10, 2017, 11:49 AM

made it in the pros. I'm talking like wealthy successful, not just having a good gig and 3000 sqft and a quarter acre in the burbs.

Rodney Williams--family money/business

Chris Morocco---made it big in the restaurant biz

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong. Was hanging out with him and his GF here in

Nov 10, 2017, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Oh man, it's worse than I thought. ]

Greenville over the summer and it took us 45 minutes to walk a block and a half to get to the bar we were going to. Everyone wants to stop and take a picture and chat and he's too nice to say no. Then when we got to the bar the band stopped playing and wanted to take pictures with him and the lead singer invited him to come out on the boat with him and his family the next day. Tajh definitely still has a large following in the area and people love him because he will always stop and chat with them. He has a real job now and isn't just doing events and appearances and camps, but he still does those because he can and there very much is a demand for him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ROH

I miss the old days in the lounge.

Nov 10, 2017, 12:02 PM

When people had the basic sense of decorum and decency to not just announce to the world that they were a member of an Non-professional athlete's posse.

Just because somebody has

Nov 10, 2017, 12:07 PM

information that goes against what you said for a change...

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well Obed may not be wrong, it depends on how you define

Nov 10, 2017, 12:23 PM

success. Tajh is doing well for himself and has taken advantage of the opportunities being a Clemson QB offered him. There should be no shame in that.

Disclaimer: I don't hang out with Tajh regularly. We used to do a spot of drinking together in TDs etc back in Clemson and we had run into him that night at downtown alive and were chatting and then decided to go for another drink at a place down the street.

ROH

dude.....it's a joke.

Nov 10, 2017, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Just because somebody has ]

Swimmin is mah boi.

U havin a case of the Mondays?

Sure it was a joke. I bet that is what

Nov 10, 2017, 4:27 PM

Louie C.K. is saying today too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He'll kill another man in a bar fight in the next 6 years.***

Nov 10, 2017, 11:48 AM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another man?

Nov 10, 2017, 11:53 AM

How many has he already killed?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why ask when you know the answer

Nov 10, 2017, 12:06 PM

Se7en

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

I saw Tajh at a hotel in Phoenix before the first natty

Nov 10, 2017, 1:55 PM

game and he made a comment b1tching about how he wasn't getting paid to appear at that big party that Brian Dawkins put together in Scottsdale...I think that's when I realized how truly rock bottom he had hit

You mean to tell me people in Scottsdale don't stop Tajh

Nov 10, 2017, 1:56 PM

and ask for an autograph

Autographs at Dollar Store next!***

Nov 10, 2017, 7:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 619
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic