Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wow, here's come Coot stats for ya. They played 13 games
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Wow, here's come Coot stats for ya. They played 13 games

Jul 11, 2017, 9:11 AM

last year. Those teams had an average Total Defensive ranking of 79....SEVENTY NINE. The Coots,out of 13 games were only successful in 2 , Tee Dubya Oh, of them in scoring more points than those teams averaged giving up. Annnnnd, the Coots ranked 115th in Total Offense. Their offense ranked 36 spots worse than the average defense they played. I tell ya they were bad. They beat Tennessee at home by a field goal, and Tennessee had 4 turnovers. They beat a 2-9 Western Carolina team by 13 points and Western Carolina had 4 turnovers(plus they, WCU, were robbed of a TD). Tennessee, MIGHTY TENNESSEE gave up almost 2,000 yards in their last 3 games alone. They were 95th in total D, and with the benefit of 4 turnovers, the Coots still only scored 24 points.

Their strength of schedule ranked 59th. In the SEC. Teams that had a tougher strength of schedule than the Coots....Virginia,Wake Forest,Georgia Tech, Duke,NC State,North Carolina,Pittsburgh, Virginia Tech,Miami,Louisville,Florida State, Clemson.

Boston College was the only team in the ACC with a strength of schedule lower than the Coots and they beat Big Ten team, Maryland, in a bowl game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#BOOM***

Jul 11, 2017, 9:15 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: Wow, here's come Coot stats for ya. They played 13 games

Jul 11, 2017, 9:17 AM

#SPURSDOWN !!

#GameOn***

Jul 11, 2017, 9:18 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Jul 11, 2017, 9:18 AM

But Jane Bentley is the savior!!! NC by 2018 according to him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or #2069........that would be an even hundred years since

Jul 11, 2017, 9:21 AM

their one and only championship of any kind......

And he should finally be in college this year!***

Jul 11, 2017, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Wow, here's come Coot stats for ya. They played 13 games ]

Jul 11, 2017, 11:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Wow, here's come Coot stats for ya. They played 13 games ]

^^^ Has nobody told Jane B that to win the NC the coots have to go thru Bama and CLEMSON? That boy needs some counseling.

Don't ruin their preseason fun with facts

Jul 11, 2017, 9:19 AM

It's a lot more fun to watch their fanbase meltdown as the season goes on culminating with a beatdown in November.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#NeverAgain***

Jul 11, 2017, 9:19 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2017, 9:38 AM

We were a bad team last year. We will probably be a bad team this year too.

HTH

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

That sounds like something toogie would say,

Jul 11, 2017, 9:46 AM

except when he's posting as "palmetto1", where he posts a bunch of unrealistic gibberish just to rile up the crowd. Who be so childish to do that? Man, is that dude a megatroll or what?! Oh well, I guess he'll always be mentally stunted and never grow up.

Jul 11, 2017, 9:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Wow, here's come Coot stats for ya. They played 13 games ]

I see improvement to mediocre.

Sadly for you, your schedule appears tougher, too.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

They'll be a very similar team to last year....

Jul 11, 2017, 9:57 AM

possibly a little worse based largely on playing a bit tougher schedule which is why I have them struggling to win more than five games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

3 wins Is bad..

Jul 11, 2017, 10:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Wow, here's come Coot stats for ya. They played 13 games ]

I'd say at least average.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

3 wins Is bad..

Jul 11, 2017, 10:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Wow, here's come Coot stats for ya. They played 13 games ]

I'd say at least average.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I think it can be called a successful season if no one gets

Jul 11, 2017, 10:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Wow, here's come Coot stats for ya. They played 13 games ]

their feelings hurt? Hope no opposing team talks any trash.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

and all of that translates into 9 wins in 2017....***

Jul 11, 2017, 9:40 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow, amazing our game was so close.***

Jul 11, 2017, 9:45 AM

esp. at the end when it was clear there was little to no difference between

Jul 11, 2017, 1:33 PM

the two teams.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

So you're saying there's a chance?***

Jul 11, 2017, 9:48 AM

Jul 11, 2017, 10:15 AM

Quite honestly, I think their NC State game may resemble their game with us, only to a slighter degree. I don't see Bentley having a lot of time to sit in the pocket or their RBs having a lot of success. I think you are looking at least a 14 point or more game. I'm not sure the way to build a team is with Jucos and relying on freshmen.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Boom ran Florida into the ground...

Jul 11, 2017, 10:28 AM

and Florida had much better resources and talent compared to $CU.

Other than just wishful thinking, grandiose delusions, and over-exaggerated optimism, there is no real reason to believe he will have any sustained success at $CU.

Bentley beat Tenn

Jul 11, 2017, 10:25 AM

which means he will win 8 min this year and maybe 10

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A Tennessee team that was missing six starters....

Jul 11, 2017, 10:29 AM

and turned the ball over four times, yet the Vols were a missed FG away from tying the score and sending the game to overtime.

and classless 09 in 3...2...1...***

Jul 11, 2017, 1:44 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2017, 10:54 AM

But their offense is going to be soooooooooooooo explosive this year. Just ask one of them.

"Wait Til Next Year"...

Jul 11, 2017, 7:44 PM

OR the "Next Year!"

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic