Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wow. Just watched 3 episodes of...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Wow. Just watched 3 episodes of...

Mar 25, 2020, 12:34 PM

The Young & The Restless, and not one mention of Coronavirus. I’m beginning to think this show isn’t based in reality.

Go all things Clemson related!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Were all the characters staying at least

Mar 25, 2020, 12:37 PM

6 feet apart?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

No! Did you see it too?

Mar 25, 2020, 12:40 PM

In fact, they were having a business meeting IN a restaurant.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

That restaurant needs to be reported!***

Mar 25, 2020, 12:44 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People's Republic of Virus bored ----------->

Mar 25, 2020, 12:43 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Guessing you don’t pull for all things Clemson related?***

Re: Wow. Just watched 3 episodes of...

You may have been watching the dream episodes, where its set in the future, Probably next episode they wake up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet you were watching the The Coot and the Winless by

Mar 25, 2020, 12:46 PM

mistake since it wasn't based in reality.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Has Victor deaded yet?

Mar 25, 2020, 12:50 PM

Mrs. Chancellor bit the dust in 2013. Always thought she was hawt.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Victor is FM's favorite character because he looks like

Mar 25, 2020, 12:54 PM

Rock Hudson.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Victor is FM's favorite character because he looks like

Mar 25, 2020, 1:17 PM

You can count the numbers of times I have watched a soap on one hand. The few episodes I saw, everybody was in heat. Are they still that way ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Victor is FM's favorite character because he looks like

Mar 25, 2020, 1:59 PM

I know I can't count the number of times I've had soap on my hands these past few days

There was a giant oil on canvas of him over a fireplace...

Mar 25, 2020, 2:30 PM [ in reply to Has Victor deaded yet? ]

in one scene. Not sure if that answers your question or not?

They did a movie about it back in the 80s

Mar 25, 2020, 2:04 PM

with Kurt Russell. I believe it won the academy for best special effects.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 25, 2020, 2:39 PM

never have to watch.always depend on the mrs. to keep me up to date on the really important stuff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I’m embarrassed for you right now***

Mar 25, 2020, 3:55 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then don't read anymore of his posts

Mar 25, 2020, 10:46 PM

or you'll be embarrassed 24-7.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 25, 2020, 4:08 PM

Top Binge Worthy Shows of All Time in order.

1. The Wire
2. Young and the Restless
3. Game of Thrones
4. Breaking Bad

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic