Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wow 3 buckets in last 12 minutes if that. Get me an offensiv
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,321

Wow 3 buckets in last 12 minutes if that. Get me an offensiv

Nov 27, 2019, 1:43 AM

Coach. Plzzzzzzz. I mean how is that possible. You might have better luck taking the ball to half court and launching it every possession from midcourt. Also what happened to our full court press. That basically won us the game against tcu. Sorry for being the Debbie downer but I'm sick of sucking in basketball. There is no excuse for it. I'm tired of hearing all the excuses left and right. I'm ready to start hearing solutions to fixing our problems.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They have an all PAC 12 PG

Nov 27, 2019, 1:45 AM

not a good team to press

Re: They have an all PAC 12 PG

Nov 27, 2019, 1:52 AM

Neither was TCU. But it got us 16 unanswered real quick. I would have tried anything compared to the BS I saw of a so called offense. It honestly looks like Brad says " y'all go do sumn " on offense. We have no big man inside period. Simms is not a true center or forward. He is a small forward who likes to shoot. Get him down low and he won't bump and grind. Outside of him we have who??? Jemison. 7 fter who rarely contributes. It's gonna get real rough come conference time. Lack of inside points, lack of offensive rebounding, and lack of a big man will be exposed quickly. If I can see it... I guarantee you other teams besides VTech have seen it.

TCU had a freshman PG

Nov 27, 2019, 7:38 AM

We also werent playing them with just 3 guards, one with 4 fouls

The solution is get older, get more experienced,

Nov 27, 2019, 1:51 AM

there is no quick fix to gaining experience. That team we just played is a very old and experienced team, and we almost beat them. You have to be patient when we’re starting 2 freshman a sophomore a junior and a senior many of which have very little experienced playing with each other. And by the way, we don’t suck, we improved so much in Vegas we honestly looked like a bubble tournament team the past two games. And when you consider the fact that we’ll get Baehre and Trapp back for ACC play there is a lot to be excited about for even this year.

yeah, get more experience so we only lose 10 more games

Nov 27, 2019, 1:59 AM

instead of the customary 15.

Re: Wow 3 buckets in last 12 minutes if that. Get me an offensiv

Nov 27, 2019, 3:41 AM

Didn't get to finish watching the game,but if what you are saying happened,then this is a repeat of last season in which we had more scoring lapses than Carter and those stinking pills he peddles.

Two different runs by Colorado doomed the Tigers...

Nov 27, 2019, 8:25 AM

The Tigers were able to overcome the first 16 - 3 run by Colorado.

The last 9 - 0 run was the difference in the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,321
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic