Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Would you say Trevor16 had as good a game vs Bama in Jan’19 as JoeB had vs us?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Would you say Trevor16 had as good a game vs Bama in Jan’19 as JoeB had vs us?

Feb 2, 2020, 9:41 AM

Saying..both QB’s were hot, no INT’s & a lot of right reads for lots of TD’s.

I say both were on fire and won their respective games with an exclamation mark.

So, TL16 has a Natty win as does JoeB..but Trevor has at least one more shot for a 2nd Natty Win.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Would you say Trevor16 had as good a game vs Bama in Jan’19 as JoeB had vs us?

Feb 2, 2020, 9:43 AM

What were the qbr’s for each?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Would you say Trevor16 had as good a game vs Bama in Jan’19 as JoeB had vs us?

Feb 2, 2020, 10:30 AM

I'd have to say better. True frosh vs 5th yr senior. Trevor also went against a much better D. We were forced into playing an odd D that we didn't play a lot all year in a hostile environment. LSU had seasoned receivers, TL16 didn't.

We were closer in our game than Bama was to us. We had no depth on D. That being said, joeb dropped some dimes when the coverage was actually tight, and he had to. Trevor in 19 didn't have to because we were in such control.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2020, 10:33 AM

Clemson beat the best team ever > LSU beat an ACC team with a soft schedule

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey Karigantoo..you brought up something very relative about our D not being same as earlier games..

Feb 2, 2020, 10:55 AM

in that Coach V had to bring Muse up as a LB’er and put 5 DB’s/Safeties back to mess with JoeB & his crafty receivers.

YeP, that was a new look which didn’t get a lot of practice time, thus causing some timing problems & possibly confusion.

Wow, hadn’t thought of that scenario!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2020, 11:34 AM

Joe Burrow had one stellar year with an exclamation point on the end of of it. TL will have one special career that we will all be talking about for years to come. Just thinks TL16 vs DW4 for several Super Bowls.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic