Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Would using both
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,258

Would using both

Nov 13, 2017, 11:03 AM

ETN and Feaster in the backfield not be a good idea? It would give the defense a different look, especially if we used one as a receiver. With both in the game it would probably give you less blockers so perhaps that is why we don’t see it. This is championship football we are playing now so it’s time to pull out all the stops.

State championship. Conference championship. Bowl championship. And National championship all ours for the taking. Not many teams can say that in mid November? Let’s go TIGERS.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In what formation?***

Nov 13, 2017, 11:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

The PAW of course***

Nov 13, 2017, 11:12 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Are you hard of reading? OP said to use two RBs and motion

Nov 13, 2017, 11:14 AM

one out to WR. Now you want to also motion a WR into the RB position, giving us 3 RBs on the field?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Are you hard of reading? OP said to use two RBs and motion

Nov 13, 2017, 11:15 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Are you hard of reading? OP said to use two RBs and motion

Nov 13, 2017, 11:19 AM [ in reply to Are you hard of reading? OP said to use two RBs and motion ]

Did I mention motion in my post? That would be an alternative too. Lots of things can be done to add a new twist.

You could start a player running towards the line of scrimmage prior to the snap.. State tried that but couldn’t make it work!

I’m an old guy so I remember the T formation. Most of you have never seen that

No, you didn't. I'm hard of reading too.***

Nov 13, 2017, 11:22 AM

Re: The PAW of course***

Nov 13, 2017, 11:35 AM [ in reply to The PAW of course*** ]

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Re: In what formation?***

Nov 13, 2017, 11:14 AM [ in reply to In what formation?*** ]

There are several. It’s been done for years, just not recently. Works especially good if you have a QB who can take snaps from center! That a whole different ballgame there.

Re: In what formation?***

Nov 13, 2017, 11:33 AM

I think having ETN & Feaster or Fuller in the backfield at the same time would be scary for opposing defenses. Motion ETN or Fuller it opens up the shot at the wheel route, the fake give, screens,etc. and you also have the option to have 1 as an extra blocker.

I trust our coaches but I really hate not ever going under center. 3rd or 4th and 1 or inches becomes 3rd or 4th and 3-4. IMO

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,258
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic