Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Would be nice if Cle, Dex and Austin talk Beer into
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 2,028

Would be nice if Cle, Dex and Austin talk Beer into

Jun 5, 2018, 10:41 AM

returning his senior year. He could get that degree and get drafted even higher next year.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Would be nice if Cle, Dex and Austin talk Beer into

Jun 5, 2018, 10:52 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Jun 5, 2018, 10:53 AM

Troll

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Do you even like sports?***

Jun 5, 2018, 10:54 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jun 5, 2018, 11:00 AM

Never happen. There is probably a two million dollars contract waiting for his signature . Clemson needs to move on. Next year will be another great year for the Tigers. Some new faces. Some new challenges. Great leadership. We can say that about everything Clemson. Go Tigers

Stick to a sport you know something about, like

Jun 5, 2018, 12:10 PM

wimmins cross country.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I could stick with that...***

Jun 5, 2018, 3:21 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would guess next to zero chance unless he just loves

Jun 5, 2018, 12:26 PM

school and wants to turn down a 7 figure check as a signing bonus! He would lose any bargaining power he had by coming back and he's probably not going any higher than he did this year unless he just went absolutely crazy next year and that's highly unlikely because his main protector in the line up is leaving too (Chris Williams). Just son't see it as much as I would like to see him back. Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Finally a serious reply among the morans.***

Jun 5, 2018, 12:33 PM

null

Re: Finally a serious reply among the morans.***

Jun 5, 2018, 1:09 PM

Misspelled sirius. Gawd what an idgit.

You’d have been banded years ago if you didn’t keep changing your username.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2018, 12:44 PM

We can dream): but going pro is most likely best for him. Either way will love and support the guy all the way!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey moran, he just went in the first round to the

Jun 5, 2018, 1:20 PM

World Series champs. There's no way he's coming back, nor should he. Go back to fgf coot!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

try to focus on

Jun 5, 2018, 1:22 PM

the big girls

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Always.***

Jun 5, 2018, 2:01 PM

null

Typing "Bump" would have saved you 2 key strokes.***

Jun 5, 2018, 2:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

despicable

Jun 5, 2018, 2:04 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Jun 5, 2018, 1:46 PM

The baseball draft is very different from the football draft. By coming back he’d lose all leverage for negotiating his slot bonus. He also would be unlikely to go higher than he did here. It would be a terrible financial decision for him to come back.

Maybe they ought to remind him he gets free tickets to

Jun 5, 2018, 11:25 PM

football this fall.

Replies: 17
| visibility 2,028
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic