Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Workplace Men's Room Protocol Violation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,600

Workplace Men's Room Protocol Violation

Dec 14, 2017, 1:49 PM

I need the wisdom of the TNET crowd here, as I am certain they are the renowned and acknowledged experts in this field.

Whilst visiting the men's room at our HQ an 8-stall work of art with a great handicapped stall on the far right which I selected for my afternoon constitutional, I was horribly interrupted from my creation of toilet gamecocks by a Buckeye from our quality group (his name tag showed under the stall).

Commode stall protocol, as I have known it for 50 years, dictates that each subsequent occupant of the stalls, like the urinals, should take residence in the stall farthest and most separated from the occupants already conducting their business. Today; however, Billy Buckeye sits his size 52 can in the stall next to my "wide-spread" handicapped stall and proceeds to deliver a bowel-shattering second eruption of Mt Vesuvius immediately filling the immediate 1500 sq/ft with a persistent nerve agent that woulda made Sadam Hussein Jealous.

This weaponized cocktail of a Taco Bell Gordita Crunch and 5-Alarm Chili sooo offended my olfactory that I started crying and simultaneously dry heaving. Just when I started to be able to breathe only mildly vomitous air, the Ole'Buckeye Blaster lets go a second rip that sounds like a gattling gun of pudding hitting a tin roof followed by the groan of a 800lb Grizzly bear.

At this point I couldn't take any more, I had to cease my peaceful expunging and run for the door. I am now 100% certain that either Ohio people are truly internally rotten or their male species gives birth to their young in workplace men's rooms.

Had Giaganto Urban Meyer and his stupid Buckeye shirt just taken the stall 7 down from me I could have escaped with out now life permanent lung damage and emphysema. Even a courtesy flush might have saved me from having to tote one of those Oxygen tanks, but no I am now polluted.

Now I got the guy's name, I know where his workspace is and he doesn't know who I am. What immature, puerile vengeance should I bestow upon this human fecal fountain? I know my fellow TNETTERS have dealt with these kind of matters. Please help.....Polluted in Perrysburg.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 14, 2017, 1:52 PM

Brilliant!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gross***

Dec 14, 2017, 1:53 PM

Re: Workplace Men's Room Protocol Violation

Dec 14, 2017, 1:55 PM

Sorry I actually told people I was in the Pro's, but after your post, I understand I am actually the Al Bundy of Toilet Protocol! Sorry I can't help but I could almost smell your PAIN!

Sounds like he's gonna be one sore buckaroo downstairs

You should probably turn him in to HR.

Should have shown him who #2 works for!

https://youtu.be/nmJKY59NX8o

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Workplace Men's Room Protocol Violation

Dec 14, 2017, 1:57 PM

You sound like a fan of the Ryan's Steakhouse Incident.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

What I do in the privacy of a steakhouse bathroom

Dec 14, 2017, 2:02 PM

is none of your business, sir.

Good day.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

After night of beer and baked chicken, walk past his desk

Dec 14, 2017, 1:59 PM

and CROPDUST THAT BASTAGE!!

A seemingly fitting mange dump.***

Dec 14, 2017, 2:02 PM

ROH

Wow This Post Was Banished to The Lunge By Crump

Dec 14, 2017, 2:09 PM

Oh how I have fallen :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welcome to stall #8***

Dec 14, 2017, 2:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Well, since it's the holidays, maybe buy him a bottle of

Dec 14, 2017, 2:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Wut? You were in the HC stall?

Dec 14, 2017, 2:17 PM

You deserved everything you received. Plus you sound envious.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,600
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic