Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Work story and I feel like a psychologist at times..........
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 380

Work story and I feel like a psychologist at times..........

Jun 25, 2018, 6:54 PM

One of my gals told me this morning that she caught her baby daddy cheating on her.

Bruce I kicked that door open and slapped him hard! Then I told her how does my ##### taste on his #### because he did me last night.

I'm blushing thinking TMI and let me get out of here.

I told Chocolate about it. She said yeah I've used that line before and kicked #### when getting cheated on.

#speechless

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

go tigers

Jun 25, 2018, 7:03 PM

it's all i got

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks henry. That made me lol for real. ******

Jun 25, 2018, 7:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dont think I've ever used that line...

Jun 25, 2018, 7:05 PM

'course men don't cheat on me.

Its safer to dump or divorce me than cheat on me. wink

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Consider us broke up right now, mam.

Jun 25, 2018, 7:23 PM

Sometimes you frighten me. You act playful but my spider sense says danger. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What the F kind of trash do you work around?

Jun 25, 2018, 7:25 PM

A man shouldn't know the women in his office well enough for them to say something like that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are good people and work their ............

Jun 25, 2018, 7:30 PM

#### off for me. Drama yes!

But they aren't trash and that offends me you saying that! Everyone isn't effing privileged.

Re: They are good people and work their ............

Jun 26, 2018, 1:57 PM

I just switched departments at work. I went from 25, (18 female) to only nine guys. A lot less stress and drama but I have had situations where the young lady would spout off and say things similar to what you posted. As long as I listened and didn't respond in an improper way, I was fine. All in all, they did work their tails off for me and they all hated to see me go. It was a lot of drama but a lot of fun memories of the conversations I listened to.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think its more like a manufacturing plant

Jun 25, 2018, 7:37 PM [ in reply to What the F kind of trash do you work around? ]

than "an office" environment.

And us folks in manufacturing sweat together, so....
and I work with folks I've been buddies with since 18, though I would never make said comment, I have made comments that would make a non friend blush.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you! *****

Jun 25, 2018, 7:47 PM

I didn't understand.

Jun 25, 2018, 9:02 PM

I worked at Combustion Engineering as a boilermaker back in the 1970s. I was young and dumb so when the guys put me up to ask an older woman called Red for a little poosey I took the challenge.

I went over and said 'I sure would like to have a little poosey,' and she said 'I would too, mine is huge.'

With the upsurge in sexual harassment suits coming around the time I graduated Clemson I never worked in an environment where such was tolerated due to the liability. I really misunderstood your situation. I envisioned an office environment with trash talk. I've never seen that because I hate office work and always stayed on the projects or on the road.

I apologize for spouting off.

Thanks for sticking around and being a good listener

Jun 25, 2018, 8:55 PM

there are not enough people around these days who are willing to be that person...

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

we're close to seeing you on

Jun 25, 2018, 10:56 PM

a Jerry Springer episode.

Or a Maury paternity show.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 380
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic