Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Women's Golf: Men coaching young Women
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,659

Women's Golf: Men coaching young Women

Jul 1, 2016, 6:57 PM

I know that there have been many successful Male coaches for Women's programs (Jim Davis here for the Women's BB program, Geno Auriemma up at UConn, etc).

Having said that, You couldn't pay me enough to coach a Women's collegiate Sports team at this time in history, let alone a Womens Golf program. With the current feminist climate that exists, you would be spending the majority of your energy watching your back, crossing every "t" and dotting every "i" vs actually coaching.
Then, think about the type of young ladies who Golf.

1. I would imagine that they generally come from affluent environments and have overly involved helicopter Dads who would always know more than you about what's best for little Susie.

2. Isn't Golf a bit of a "Hands on" sport where coaching requires physical touch between the coach and the player? See any pitfalls there?

3. Finally, most of the girls I see playing are little hotties who would generate a huge distraction for any male coach that isn't gay.

I hate to say that the Dude should have seen that coming and it's his own frigging fault for putting himself in that position and choosing such a "lose/lose" profession but who am I.

Good luck to the next poor ####### who is next up on the chopping block. I bet Horton is wishing he had pursued Accounting at this point.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, I guess we will have to hire a lesbian like a

Jul 1, 2016, 7:20 PM

lot of other schools/

That doesn't work either...Furman tried it and their lesbian

Jul 1, 2016, 10:10 PM

Golf coach ran off with the president's wife.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just Hire Transgenders For Everything It's Easier***

Jul 1, 2016, 7:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just Hire Transgenders For Everything It's Easier***

Jul 1, 2016, 8:01 PM

that wood make it tougher to put out of the rough.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IMO...

Jul 1, 2016, 11:30 PM

if a man is a good and faithful man, there would be no problem.

I have a son that coaches both men and women's golf at a small college. I showed him this post and he laughed. He says he looks at those players as just what they are....kids.

I think it is what type of person the coach is. If he were going to be that type of person to want to mess around with these kids, then he is also doing that in all aspects of his life

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,659
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic