Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Winston pushes official out of the way
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Winston pushes official out of the way

Nov 22, 2014, 11:16 PM

to get under center while the official was trying to allow for BC to substitute on defense. What CAN'T this guy get away with?! The rule states that it should have been a 15 yard penalty and Winston ejected.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Winston pushes official out of the way

Nov 22, 2014, 11:18 PM

Yeah ... just saw that on sportscenter. Ridiculous that they allowed that.

Nov 22, 2014, 11:22 PM

Just unbelievable. I wonder when FSU's luck is going to run out. I'd love to see someone like Oregon destroy them in the playoffs. I'd even settle for Ga. Tech beating them in the championship game. I'm a Tech fan that day!

Nov 22, 2014, 11:27 PM

I can't wait till he gets out of college football or sports all together so we don't have to hear or see his face again. I use to have a little respect for some good teams and what they did on the field but now I don't respect anything about that team or coaching staff or university. Its a shame to let one punk kid ruin an entire school like that. It makes me appreciate dabo more.

Wait To Suh Gets Hold of Him One Day

Nov 22, 2014, 11:37 PM

He Will Hurt Him Bad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Winston says it was consensual.

Nov 22, 2014, 11:30 PM

He has two friend who witnessed the contact and one of them had a video of it but the video was deleted then the phone was lost. They give deposition to JW's lawyer Monday and the review date is set for sometime in Feb. 2015

The world is out to get this fine young athlete.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lulz***

Nov 22, 2014, 11:34 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Winston says it was consensual.

Nov 22, 2014, 11:35 PM [ in reply to Winston says it was consensual. ]

Baaahahahaha! That was right on time. Props!

Nov 22, 2014, 11:32 PM

looks like the pressure is finally getting to the kid.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's a narcissist.

Nov 22, 2014, 11:35 PM

If they lose it won't be his fault.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's a narcissist.

Nov 22, 2014, 11:44 PM

goes with the territory of being a star athlete and having a coaching staff that fails to teach accountability.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's a narcissist.

Nov 22, 2014, 11:47 PM

If you called Jameis Winston a narcissist to his face he would hire Al Sharpton !
This day and age there is no time for that kind of schism.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nope, just thought he saw some crab legs.***

Nov 22, 2014, 11:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Winston pushes official out of the way ]

The ref said no, but Jameis did it anyway

Nov 22, 2014, 11:39 PM

I wonder if that has ever happened before, hmmm.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is such a piece of crap ...

Nov 23, 2014, 12:53 AM

How is it no other official throws a flag on that either???

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

video link:

Nov 23, 2014, 12:50 AM

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/11/jameis-winston-pushes-referee-out-of-the-way-to-try-and-snap-the-ball

I heard Jimbo took appropriate steps after the game...

Nov 23, 2014, 5:33 PM

...and said during his press conference that "he had discussed the unfortunate incident with Jameis and made it clear that that kind of behavior was unacceptable." He went on to say that "Jameis was apologetic and fully realized that his actions could have negatively impacted the team."

Nah, here's some of what he really said.

"I don't think [Winston] realized it. He was caught up in the excitement of the moment," Fisher said. "Hey, you get emotional. He didn't realize. He thought he could snap the ball. ... He knew that was his job -- get out there and set and snap the ball."

"They (the officials) did a good job on that from that standpoint," he said. "I think they understood what was going on. Those guys handled that part of the game. They managed the game itself and that part, I thought, very good. They did a very nice job."

This guy truly has no clue the damage he's doing to himself and his program by protecting this scumbag player no matter the situation. He is becoming a laughing-stock, and sports media types (with the exception of Danny Kanell lol) are starting to take notice.

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: I heard Jimbo took appropriate steps after the game...

Nov 23, 2014, 5:41 PM

The only thing remotely human about Jimbo Fisher is he has a child with a genetic disease...that's it. Otherwise he Is nothing more than Jameis' enabler. Hope he loses everything for the rest of the year. You got to know, his fellow coaches have to look down on this idiot. He's become a complete joke.

Re: I heard Jimbo took appropriate steps after the game...

Nov 23, 2014, 5:53 PM [ in reply to I heard Jimbo took appropriate steps after the game... ]

Jimbo has suspended Winston for the national anthem and coin toss for the game against UF, but he will be permitted to dress out and watch from the sideline.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic