»
Topic: Our fans complaining about the ticket office not being well
Replies: 6   Last Post: Dec 29, 2016 8:07 AM by: Orange Lightning
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Our fans complaining about the ticket office not being well

[2]
Posted: Dec 28, 2016 9:31 PM

staffed for tonight's game. We don't support basketball worth a crap most of the time, but our athletic department was supposed to anticipate the one time our fans turn out in force for a non-conference game. That's rich.

Hopefully this means that our fans will actually get behind our basketball team and give them the support they deserve.

2019 white level member

Re: Our fans complaining about the ticket office not being well

[1]
Posted: Dec 28, 2016 9:40 PM

Because this is the first game fans have reason to beleive that we are any good, and what were the guys sitting in the back doing?

2019 student level member

Will call workers should have been repurposed

Posted: Dec 28, 2016 9:46 PM

maybe they are not allowed to handle money. Just caused long lines.

[1]
Posted: Dec 28, 2016 9:47 PM

I get your point, but with event staffing you should always prepare for full attendance. I highly doubt 50% of the ticket purchasers were walk-up. If the ticket is sold - even if you think they may not attend - you have an obligation to provide appropriate staffing. It's been paid for. Anything else less is textbook negligence. I'm purely responding to your post. I wasn't at game and have no idea whether there was really a staffing issue.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

pathetic

[3]
Posted: Dec 29, 2016 6:29 AM

myopic comment. Holiday crowd and kids in free, no excuses for having a little tiny ticket window and a long line of two hundred, and plenty of personnel with time on their hands to check bags and turn people away at door. Very sad night at LJ for the "people".

Re: pathetic

[1]
Posted: Dec 29, 2016 7:05 AM

Ontop of that I went online and purchased a ticket at 4pm and there was barely any tickets left except behind the basket, extra help could of been called in!

2019 student level member

Posted: Dec 29, 2016 8:07 AM

We've been saying this to fans that complained about nobody coming to the BBall games for years. The bottom line is: WIN and they will come.

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: 1 ticket for sale in lower North stands. Section L, row Y seat #1. Asking $70. It’s an electronic ti...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1877 people have read this post