Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why would you wait til just before an election?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 884

Why would you wait til just before an election?

Oct 27, 2020, 10:35 PM

To pull the trigger on a big scandal you feel the country needs to know about before they vote, even though the voting has been happening for weeks now.

Timing is off here. He should have come out with these claims before the Dem convention. Would have avoided the unfortunate doubts everyone has about this man Bub’s veracity.

He is somewhat believable, but I was a bit distracted by the audio sync issues. Unfortunately, I’m also still confused about Swift Boat and Pizzagate, so I doubt I’ll ever wrap my head around this one. After all the ########, his credibility is difficult to guarantee, though it is what would actually provide the weight on impact.

Trump, McConnell and the Federalist Society will most likely say the election is invalid because of this news, lol. Expect a 6-3 Supreme Court decision declaring Trump acting President for life,

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

because last time it was brought up...

Oct 27, 2020, 10:39 PM

Trump was impeached.

This is not a new story.

Bobulinski says he decided to come forward after hearing Joe say he never discussed Hunter's business dealings AND when people like Schiff started calling the emails and texts "Russian disinformation." He considered it an insult to himself and his family.

But it's all in the interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zLfBRgeFFo

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let’s be honest franc, it’s all in an interview on Tucker

Oct 27, 2020, 10:48 PM

Carlsons show. You’re a smart guy. If someone is on Rachel Maddows show with documented proof of Trump committing tax fraud, how much stock are you putting in that interview?

This is a guy who has controversy surrounding him, financial incentives, “doesn’t want to be partisan” then travels as Trumps prop to the debate.

The evidence as it stands from an objective observer is damning to hunter. The emails have yet to be released as anything but PDFs. They easily could have been exported to Scribd in their original format. There’s valid criticism of the media here. But there’s also a lot of issues of chain of custody and smell test.

And then there’s the Trump kids that are literally doing business in China while serving in the White House.

And yes Trump was impeached for this.

your first statement is true...

Oct 27, 2020, 10:56 PM

If Maddow interviewed somebody I would have a hard time giving it any credence. But I do force myself to read and watch stuff with which I do not agree.

But if you switch the situation and it was Pence's son, if someone offered evidence tying Mike to it, I would look at the evidence.

I know my relationship with my sons. I ask them every day about their life, their school, and their jobs. When I see questionable things, I ask them about it. Maybe I'm weird.

I find it real hard to believe Joe has no clue what is going on in Hunter's life and that he has never talked about his work - even if he wasn't involved in any wrongdoing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm looking at the evidence. Every one of my statements

Oct 28, 2020, 8:26 AM

there is factually accurate including the out in the open direct conflicts of interest and nepotism by having Ivanka and Jared setting major policies while doing business with China. And as many like to remind on here, doing business in China involves doing business with the Chinese government.

I guess what I am curious about...

Oct 28, 2020, 9:01 AM

is what this has anything to do with the Trumps.

We can certainly have that conversation, but whataboutisms regarding the Trumps have nothing to do with whether Joe Biden is lying and WHY he is lying.

Every time I hear Biden speak he is lying - things I can easily fact check. I am not talking about gaffes and senior moments, but lies.

So when I consider the possibility that he may lie bout this, I don't find it implausible, especially the circumstances around Hunter's background and qualifications. So WHY is he lying about this?

If it simply the idea of having to deal with the Chinese government when you work with China, then say that. However, that has nothing to do with dozens of other deals throughout Asia and Europe that Hunter was involved with.

Now, if we want to talk about Jared's and Ivanka's shady deals, I'm open to consider it.

Re: I guess what I am curious about...

Oct 28, 2020, 9:06 AM

You know why he is lying about the China deal.

Trump is relevant here because of the source of the

Oct 28, 2020, 11:04 AM [ in reply to I guess what I am curious about... ]

information as well as the binary choice Americans are presented here. Like the times piece you linked, it is news worth knowing but it’s not the bombshell, campaign derailing allegations theyve been painted as.

So when considering this binary decision, it’s worth noting that there’s a good bit of projection going on here. Chinese patents for voting machines are interesting. Imagine if they were held by Hunter instead of Ivanka.

I guess at the end of the day my question is,

Oct 28, 2020, 8:33 AM [ in reply to your first statement is true... ]

if this evidence is supposed to disqualify Joe Biden due to potential conflicts of interest, is the argument being made that the antithesis to that is Donald Trump?

It's why I don't like our choices***

Oct 28, 2020, 9:03 AM

Re: Why would you wait til just before an election?

Oct 27, 2020, 10:40 PM

not only his character...

Oct 27, 2020, 10:47 PM

but does it make him compromised in dealing with international affairs.

I'm not a huge fan of Trump, I just don't think he is near as bad as he is made to be. I don't like anybody being lied about, including Biden.

Oct 27, 2020, 10:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Why would you wait til just before an election? ]

Yes, you should have done what the dems did for 4 years! Make up bogus collision claims, blame all black crimes on whites and Trump, try to impeach (that didn’t happen) and use a deadly spreading pandemic as a tool to use to try to prevent said Trump from being re-elected. Yes why wait until 2 weeks away when you could do it for 4 years like the dems!

So defending his honor is his reason

Oct 27, 2020, 10:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Why would you wait til just before an election? ]

For going on a 45 minute interview aired on prime time tv.

He definitely has an axe to grind, possibly about more than his inflamed honor.

Just spitballing, could this have to do with being scrood out of money or some other business deal? I wonder.

The info that he said regarding Hunter claiming to be Gee’s American attorney was actually more of a story to me than the other stuff. Hadn’t heard that claim before and that needs to be cleared up.

Either way, if this was part of the background of the impeachment and Ukraine, I must have missed it. This guy’s name never came up in my 1000s of hours of news intake. Why didn’t he get with Rudy?

I definitely thought about the motivation of...

Oct 27, 2020, 11:02 PM

being screwed out of the business deal when I watched it as well. However, he appears credible and his claims look to be backed up with paper. So even if that is his motivation, it doesn't change the facts.

Bobulinski's claim is he wouldn't have come forward if Schiff would have retracted his statement.

Also, I am surprised the media hasn't dug up dirt on him yet

Oct 27, 2020, 11:04 PM

I'm doing Google searches to find it.

Re: Also, I am surprised the media hasn't dug up dirt on him yet

Oct 27, 2020, 11:14 PM

Re: So defending his honor is his reason

Oct 27, 2020, 11:02 PM [ in reply to So defending his honor is his reason ]

He said that he did not want to come forward but had wished the Biden's would have come clean. Like I said this will most likely cost him his security clearance that he needs for his business.

Well, let’s see how it evolves

Oct 27, 2020, 11:26 PM

There is a limited window of opportunity to level charges against a candidate. People are naturally more skeptical with this kind of stuff, mainly because of the volume of it. Best to pick your shots carefully.

They have overplayed the Hunter Biden Story™?, and every new layer just feels that much more contrived, even if there are many true details within it,

Re: Well, let’s see how it evolves

Oct 27, 2020, 11:34 PM

Oct 27, 2020, 10:53 PM

He came forward because the media try to sweep it under the rug about Joe not knowing about his son and brother's dealing with China. The Biden campaign said nothing and good ole Adam Shiff accused him of being a Russian spy. This may cost the his security clearance but he gave the Biden campaign a little time to come out and tell the truth and Adam Shiff retract the statement that he was a Russian spy. They did nothing so he came forward to the FBI and the DOJ. He also got Fox to run the story when no one else would.

Christine Blasey Ford says hi***

Oct 28, 2020, 12:04 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 884
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic