Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tee Higgins yikes!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 10,377

Tee Higgins yikes!

Oct 15, 2017, 3:29 PM
IMG_0429.PNG(202.3 K)

Momma and Tee both liked this.

I do think he should see the field more especially since Cain has had some drops but this one s not a good look.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why post this sh!t?***

Oct 15, 2017, 3:31 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Why post this sh!t?***

Oct 15, 2017, 3:35 PM

Tee Higgins unfortunately gonna have to wait for Hunter or Trevor to play QB. ZC struggles right now to hit open guys and throw it deep. KB has had some nice throws but he struggles to keep his eyes downfield when flushed from the pocket.

I agree***

Oct 15, 2017, 3:43 PM

bc it's a Clemson Tiger board

Oct 15, 2017, 3:42 PM [ in reply to Why post this sh!t?*** ]

Your Welcome

What about my welcome?***

Oct 15, 2017, 5:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Big effin' deal. Everybody wants to play.

Oct 15, 2017, 3:37 PM

Nothing to see here, move along.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

you are correct but some guys

Oct 15, 2017, 3:46 PM

Just want to make their mark and I feel like Tee ultimately will but he is obviously frustrated. Nothing wrong with that. He's a baller and wants to ball out

Right, but am I missing something? Tee did not post this;

Oct 15, 2017, 4:32 PM

it just looks like he and his mom "liked" a tweet by a friend who wants to see Tee get more PT. This is literally nothing. No wrong doing, no sign of trouble - NOTHING. That's my point.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Tee Higgins yikes!

Oct 15, 2017, 3:37 PM

Hope that doesn't get back to Dabo. He's not gonna put up with that.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2017, 4:43 PM

Dabo can control a lot of things but this ain't one of them. He needs to spend his time trying to figure out how to get the ball to this all-American receiving core! Not being the twitter police!

Put up with what, someone said play Tee more & Tee liked it

Oct 15, 2017, 6:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Tee Higgins yikes! ]

Can't blame him for liking a comment that he play more. But I did think Dabo had a rule of staying off social media during the season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's in Bama right now, he'll never know.

Oct 15, 2017, 6:29 PM

Honestly though, the kid wants playing time. He will get talked to, he will grow, and he will come out hungry and more mature.

Dabo's got this...

As soon as he gets home.

And?

Oct 15, 2017, 3:39 PM

Lol. Leave it to TNET to blow #### out of proportion! Everyone we lost a game! It will be ok either way , I promise you!

GO TIGERS!!!

Nothing about wins or losses in this post

Oct 15, 2017, 3:47 PM

Just showing a player and his mom is frustrated.

Re: Nothing about wins or losses in this post

Oct 15, 2017, 4:06 PM

Were in a little bit of a bad predicament right now. I, and many other armchair coaches, think we know best. However, I do think we’re on to something using the eye test in regards to Hunter Johnson. Having said that, we don’t need any bad chemistry or feeling from highly recruited guys who don’t believe their getting enough playing time. There’s a class that came before Higgins and Amari that we haven’t heard anything from and they aren’t getting many touches either.

This team has to make a decision right now to either let the loss be a stumbling block or a stepping stone. Right now is where our drive, desire, and character will be tested. We need unity. Last thing we need is locker room distractions.

Wow! Dabo has lost the team***

Oct 15, 2017, 3:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

finally someone that gets it***

Oct 15, 2017, 4:00 PM

Higgins will be a household name after next season.

Oct 15, 2017, 4:01 PM

He should concentrate on getting stronger and improving.

Oct 15, 2017, 4:10 PM

Anybody remember Mike Williams his freshman year? I do! Don't remember him setting the world on fire!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you are correct

Oct 15, 2017, 4:19 PM

i think he had 2 touchdowns

playing behind Nuk, Bryant and Sammy

Oct 15, 2017, 4:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Tee Higgins yikes! ]

Yep. During his freshman season I was hoping he would play more and get targeted because he caught everything near him.. There is more to playing than catching the ball. You have to know plays, read defenses, block. Tee's time will come.

Unless we thrown the ball better, it won't matter

Oct 15, 2017, 4:12 PM

if he plays or not. Cain has put in the time, been patient, redeemed himself and deserves to play at this point. I would like to see more of Tee. Wish we could get him and Cain in game at same time occasionally

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Unless we thrown the ball better, it won't matter

Oct 15, 2017, 4:14 PM

We also only ran 57 plays. If we would have ran more plays, Tee may have saw the field a little more.

Overton looks great also at same position.***

Oct 15, 2017, 4:39 PM [ in reply to Unless we thrown the ball better, it won't matter ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wasting Hunter Johnson too***

Oct 15, 2017, 5:24 PM

Replies: 25
| visibility 10,377
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic