Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why is that when someone criticizes or complains about
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Why is that when someone criticizes or complains about

Feb 16, 2013, 3:47 PM

clemson losing all you idiots bash them? Why is it ok to suck in baseball? That is the one sport we should be good at. This is the most pathetic fanbase I have ever seen. We seem to be accept losing its unbelievable.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because this is game 2 and baseball is different from either

Feb 16, 2013, 3:51 PM

football or basketball.

Even the worst baseball teams win games.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

umm..perhaps it is...

Feb 16, 2013, 3:53 PM

the way you criticize. You come across as an a$$

This fanbase does not accept losing..that is a silly comment. 90% of the fanbase is not pathetic. Most chose to be critical in a tactful way. But unlike the other 10%, which I think you may be the leader of that fan club, have no idea how to present their comments. You can get the same point across using different words instead of trying to be an internet bully.

Re: umm..perhaps it is...

Feb 16, 2013, 3:58 PM

Might as well forget reasoning with this goober. No way a fan of any program would ##### after 1.5 games. Hard for me to believe this idiot is even really a clemson fan.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: umm..perhaps it is...

Feb 16, 2013, 4:45 PM

I don't believe he is a Clemson fan !!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why follow something you can only be negative about?***

Feb 16, 2013, 3:53 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1st of all we won...2nd 12 trips to Omaha doesnt suck...3rd

Feb 16, 2013, 3:56 PM

most of you are so transparent it is a little humorous...

You are the biggest ##### on this site. We haven't lost yet

Feb 16, 2013, 3:58 PM

and if we do it doesn't mean we suck, it means the season is early. Go away you stupid coot

Hey, is it OK with you to express

Feb 16, 2013, 4:14 PM

disappointment when Clemson is getting clobbered - especially by a lesser opponent (in any sport)? I am disappointed but I'm not bashing players. This is a very young team - probably the least experienced Leggett has had at Clemson. I can live through this if they markedly improve as the months and years go by.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because like you there are a few on here that don't have

Feb 16, 2013, 4:18 PM

a clue about sports...probably never played or coached. Yes it sucks to lose but very few teams go undefeated...one baseball loss against W&M does not equate to the team sucking and most on here don't think the sky is falling.

Maybe you should quit following Clemson and find a team that doesn't ever lose....good luck with that.

Message was edited by: tigermaniac®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because you never

Feb 16, 2013, 4:21 PM

have anything positive to say. This is just the 2nd game of the season. Clemson baseball will bounce back.

d4h, in baseball i'll take 2 of 3 every series. that will

Feb 16, 2013, 4:24 PM

put us a host in each level of the post-season, if we can maintain that ( don't get me wrong, a sweep is desirable), but if you catch a team with a pitcher that is on, or a hot hitting team, scores like today can/will happen. it's the nature of the game. it is not like football,or even basketball where you play 1 game, that is why series' are used. hold off on the criticism untill we see what we've got. thanks.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

agreed^^^^^***

Feb 16, 2013, 4:26 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Re: d4h, in baseball i'll take 2 of 3 every series. that will

Feb 16, 2013, 4:29 PM [ in reply to d4h, in baseball i'll take 2 of 3 every series. that will ]

2 out of 3 against FSU, UNC, UVA, Tech is OK, or the dirty c$$ts but WILLIAm & MARY?????????????no way.. we should SWEEP these type games!!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you can hope and expect a sweep, but it is much easier

Feb 16, 2013, 4:54 PM

said than done, esp. early in the season when you are still figuring out line-ups,rotations,batting orders,etc. also, clemson is known for heating up as the season progresses.

has your account been "hacked" again?***

Feb 16, 2013, 4:27 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think its more that they know nothings is going to...

Feb 16, 2013, 4:52 PM

happen to Leggett, hes been here too long, he calls his own exit policy.

I also think it has to do with how we express our dissatisfaction.

I personally think our baseball program has seen its best days under leggett. I wis we would find the right way to move on but its not my call.

I say hes trying to go out a winner and keeps fooling himself into believing hes close, which, he's not.

Win or lose we will watch and hope and be frestrated. Probably drop two of three if not all 3 to SC and then we will cut grass and then watch other programs play in Omaha and then we can get our FB preseason mags and get ready for August 31. Thats what we do.

Preachin'.....you're saying...

Feb 16, 2013, 5:05 PM

what many others are discussing. Jack has certainly accomplished some great things for us and deserves our thanks. Hopefully he can go out on top, be it this year or 3 more. A series sweep over the coots and advancing far in Omaha would be a proper send-off. We shall see...

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic