Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why is ESPN giving this hag
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Why is ESPN giving this hag

Dec 13, 2013, 10:13 AM

a live tv forum to rant about the Fla authorities handling of evidence. she doesnt appear to be prepared to do anything but gripe. where has she been for a year?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they won the bidding war? idk 74, milking doesn't just

Dec 13, 2013, 10:15 AM

happen on dairy farms.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Last ditch effort to get to Winston before he pounds the SEC

Dec 13, 2013, 10:21 AM

Because who ever is in the MNC from that league is called the SEC right?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why is ESPN giving this hag

Dec 13, 2013, 10:47 AM

Imagine if this were your daughter, would you feel the same? Probably not. This girl reported this the night it happened. It was the States Attourney Generals office who held this case and basically shoved it under the rug.

She was basically speaking g to some of the comments made by the attorney general. One thin is that he said she had made 48 calls when in fact phone records show only 18. Someone is lying.

or your son for that matter?***

Dec 13, 2013, 10:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

eew. Or did you mean Winston?***

Dec 13, 2013, 11:30 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

not that i have to be at this range

Dec 13, 2013, 11:40 AM

but i'm a surgeon with this shotgun.

both. i didn't want to leave the pc crowd on the sidelines, but many people do treat winston as if he's parentless or has no loved ones in this.

i hope the young lady gets help and all the support she needs.

if she believes she was attacked, she needs it; maybe even more so if she wasn't...

I think she brought up some valid descrepancies

Dec 13, 2013, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Why is ESPN giving this hag ]

between the two reports, that, if true certainly reposition this case in my mind. Not saying guilt or innocence but some omissions, that if validated, certainly shed the case in a different light for me.

She is going to get in his pocket one way or the other.

Dec 13, 2013, 11:01 AM

Any ambulance chaser will represent her for the advertisement value or the profit. He's gonna have to pay her off and or face her in a civil action.

Jurors won't be as apt to dismiss because they don't have a win/loss record to protect and they don't have to deal with politics.

Might not be right but that's how it is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bingo & not the kind that raises hartins' eyebrow.***

Dec 13, 2013, 11:03 AM

"He&ll hath not furry."

Dec 13, 2013, 1:45 PM

Could be he fed her a line of chit to get her in the sack. Funny thing is, they are almost never interested in the 'fiss ssammwich,' at that age.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

idk brother. i don't like to go there, but i understand it.

Dec 13, 2013, 1:58 PM

so many want to suggest that eventhough there wasn't enough evidence to charge, it doesn't mean he isn't guilty.

while that may be true in theory, it's a h3ll of a way to fuel some righteous belief in treating someone as though they are guilty.

Dec 13, 2013, 1:10 PM

I think you need to think before you speak.

About 2 months ago - my daughter was raped in almost the same fashion. By a highly prized high school athlete (2-3 star) from a different high school.

after the rape and with all this Winston coverage - my daughter refused to work with the police to prosecute. She received threats from many people in our area - and this is just a high school recruit. Imagine the pressure on this girl with Winston.

My thoughts might have been similar to yours BEFORE my daughters rape. But no more.

Cut the woman some slack. The prosecuter did not say Winston was innocent. He only said he did not have enough to prosecute.

As for my family. Enough investigation has gone on to have public record of him being the suspect. While I may not be able to get him to jail - I can send the public record to each school recruiting him.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BINGO, couldn't prosecute not innocent AND

Dec 13, 2013, 1:22 PM

you and your family have my PRAYERS.

Dec 13, 2013, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Why is ESPN giving this hag ]

I'm sorry for your daughter's situation and yours.

My point is it wasnt worthy of a live cut in. Plus where has this woman been the last week or so. If ESPN reports it that is one thing but her rambling skreed being broadcast live after they said the guy isnt being charged seems pointless. It is just ESPN fanning the flames and that was my issue with it. The point of the post was anti ESPN.

Also the lawyer came across as poorly prepared and unprofessional. If she was shining a light on some cover up she didnt do a very effective job.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

she may be looking for high ground in a civil action.***

Dec 13, 2013, 1:40 PM

Re: she may be looking for high ground in a civil action.

Dec 13, 2013, 1:45 PM

yeah that was what I thought which isnt ESPN's job to carry that water for her

i get i 74 & agree that this isn't their dojo. so when we

Dec 13, 2013, 2:02 PM

buy it, we can fire the ones that thought it was.

:)

Dec 13, 2013, 1:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Why is ESPN giving this hag ]

I don't think what OP said was out of line.

You and your daughter's struggles have nothing to do with the fact that ESPN is playing the sensationalist card.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic