Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why does Cuomo get a pass by the MSM?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 359

Why does Cuomo get a pass by the MSM?

Jun 21, 2020, 9:18 AM

For cry in’ out loud, he killed people in nursing homes!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why does Cuomo get a pass by the MSM?

Jun 21, 2020, 9:35 AM

No, Cuomo did not kill anyone. The Kungflu killed those people. Cuomo made a mistake listening to the 'health experts,' who claimed that millions of people in America would die, the hospitals would be overrun and the only way to save them was to sacrifice some to save others.

Can we review? What was it 1.5-2.5 million would die here or 2.5-3.5? It was a lot, I remember that. How many ventilators did Cuomo say he needed, 40,000? Yep, he was projecting on the numbers given to him by the CDC, NIH (especially Fauci) and the W.H.O. Remember, 'Mask don't work, don't wear them.' Fauci. Then 'Mask work, make sure you wear one while you're banging someone you met on the internet.' Fauci

Then, 'We had to lie so the 'medical professionals,' wouldn't run out of mask.' Fauci

The tiny twerp has been blowing smoke up our shorts for months.

What did they say you needed to qualify for going to a clinic, doctors' office or hospital, a hard cough, a fever of 103.x and aches/pains in the joints? Basically, the 'health professionals,' told us to be on a stretcher when we arrived for treatment so the hospitals, doctors' offices and other medical infrastructure wouldn't be overrun.

China killed those people. China has developed or discovered over 2,000 stains of virus since they started researching. It's almost positive that they allowed the covid 19 strain to escape the Woohoo lab and spread to their local wet market. Third world chithole countries, huh?

We all made the mistake of listening to the 'professionals,' imo. Cuomo made the same mistake as the rest of us in dealing with this but he was doing what he believed was best for the people of NY. We can't start blaming one another unless we start with our 'medical professionals.'

If you want to criticize Cuomo then blast his liberal asz attitude toward letting BLM riot, loot and burn the cities in his state. I'll hop on board that train.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks, but I disagree

Jun 21, 2020, 9:55 AM

Those nursing home deaths are on his hands....

First blame it on China.

Jun 21, 2020, 10:28 AM

Second blame it on Trump for being balless and not shutting down travel from Europe when he ended travel from China. Look at California and compare that state to NY. You know how much I love Trump but he screwed the pooch. Then blame the 'health professionals,' who seized power by overhyping the situation after being caught flat footed from listening to the W.H.O. and not knowing their aszes from their elbows.

Then you can blame the governors who sent the sick to nursing homes. Maybe I haven't worked my way down the priority list that far. We got ###### by everyone on my chitlist.

Democrats didn't notice Trump's mistake because they were busy calling him a xenophobe and racist for shutting down travel from China on Jan 31, as if he hates anyone because of the color of their skin or shape of their eyes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Additionally, if the GA guvnor had done that and

Jun 21, 2020, 9:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Why does Cuomo get a pass by the MSM? ]

Beefsteak®‘S dad had passed as a result, who do you think Beef would blame?

I think that's apples to oranges.

Jun 21, 2020, 10:22 AM

Look at NY's source of the virus. Remember in early Feb when we learned that Trump shut down travel from China and I criticized him for not shutting down travel from Europe too? The Chinese were taking the long way to the US by going through Europe. NY was bombarded with Chinese travelers directly from Wuhan.

Georgia didn't get the smoke like NY did. GA wasn't projecting needing 40K ventilators or asking for hospital ships because of the projections. NY, NJ and Penn were. Their total numbers were radially more than GA's.

Cuomo should be voted out of office for doing this but he has the same excuse as most other governors who shut down their states due to horribly wrong 'professional advice.' That's what you get when you let bureaucrats run your life.

Re: I think that's apples to oranges.

Jun 21, 2020, 10:25 AM

But why move the sick people to be around people at high risk?

Rationing of healthcare.

Jun 21, 2020, 10:40 AM

They expected many or most with the kungflu to die. Remember, millions upon millions of people in America would die.

The bureaucratic attitude is that old people are going to die eventually so let them all die together. That's socialized medicine for you. It's a way of assessing value of life. A 72 yr/o is not as valuable as a doctor, nurse or PA or someone who is 45 and has years left to work and contribute to society. Better to save the hospital bed for someone who has more social value. Our leaders thought it was necessary because of the projections of 2+ million deaths.

It's simple healthcare rationing which is necessary because we have socialized medicine. We had a projected number of patients expected with a fixed number of spaces, beds, ventilators, PPE and other facility.

I'm satisfied that Cuomo was listening to his state health advisor.

I should have said....

Jun 21, 2020, 11:03 AM

the 'progressive attitude,' rather than 'bureaucratic attitude.' I have to offend someone.

Jun 21, 2020, 11:33 AM [ in reply to Re: I think that's apples to oranges. ]

Yeah they soft peddled his interview this morning. No doubt nominee in 2024 after the Dems wade through the current mess they are in. Cuomo spoke about not seeing his mother in three months. You can bet your sweet bippy that she’s not in a nursing home. I don’t know it for a fact. Good for him if so. He could have put those Covid positives on the ship or temporary hospitals since they were virtually empty. Seems like he chose politics over lives.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2020, 12:13 PM

No doubt about it. Almost all politicians choose politics over people. What do you think the cities allowing the riots, looting and arson are about? Why do you think the mayors and governors aren't calling for the national guard?

They would see America burn before they crossed BLM. Sick sonofabiches.

Jun 21, 2020, 12:50 PM [ in reply to I think that's apples to oranges. ]

Look at NY's source of the virus. Remember in early Feb when we learned that Trump shut down travel from China and I criticized him for not shutting down travel from Europe too? The Chinese were taking the long way to the US by going through Europe. NY was bombarded with Chinese travelers directly from Wuhan.

Georgia didn't get the smoke like NY did. GA wasn't projecting needing 40K ventilators or asking for hospital ships because of the projections. NY, NJ and Penn were. Their total numbers were radially more than GA's.

Cuomo should be voted out of office for doing this but he has the same excuse as most other governors who shut down their states due to horribly wrong 'professional advice.' That's what you get when you let bureaucrats run your life.

Trump didn't 'shut-down' China. He shut down "foreign-nationals who had been to China in the previous 14 days". 40,000 people flew in from China in February alone. Trump didn't believe that returning Americans and Green Card holders could carry the virus.

And you were right about Europe, and the same thing happened. American's flooded into the U.S. from Europe in the 3 days after the announcement.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 359
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic