Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why do C0cksuckers beg us for relevance?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Why do C0cksuckers beg us for relevance?

Jan 20, 2014, 7:05 PM

They act like they own us yet we DOMINATE them 65-42. Its like their whole existence is based on beating Clemson. They have no SEC titles, no BSC bowls, and an all time record of 0.550. Shouldn't they be happy with their recent success? Why do they continue to beg us for attention?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We are the yardstick that they measure themselves by.

Jan 20, 2014, 7:14 PM

That, sir, is the reason that they are, always, on this board.

Re: Why do C0cksuckers beg us for relevance?

Jan 20, 2014, 7:19 PM

We're all they have.

To have a college football life***

Jan 20, 2014, 7:19 PM

Re: Why do C0cksuckers beg us for relevance?

Jan 20, 2014, 7:22 PM

That's what cootness IS. But history will reassert itself, the tables will turn, and then, because they've been legitimately strong at last, they will feel their return to mediocrity in a whole new way, and they will hate us for it.

I had this debate last night with a coot

Jan 20, 2014, 7:23 PM

I had one coot fan post a youtube clip of Slurrier's comments at halftime of their Bball game on my FB page and I responded with "Clemson. Living rent free in Spurrier's head fulltime."

Well a second coot chimed in and told me that beating Clemson wasn't a big deal to them or Spurrier. He went on to validate that by saying the ol ball sack had even torn down all the "beat Clemson" posters and banners around the locker rooms and such. So there was no way we were even remotely a consideration to the ol ball sack. He continued on by saying that winning in the sec was a greater feat than beating Clemson. So I asked if that was true why did Spurrier take every chance to mention us and why was he and his fellow coot fan posting on MY page. I reminded him that I said nothing and that I posted nothing previously about it. Well, I lost him at that point and he went all coot cray cray with some crap about being #4 and beating BCS bowl winners, and having double digit wins for a couple of years, blah, blah, blah ..... Anyway, I left it at that because once again, I could see that there was no reasoning with coot logic.

show the coot this....

Jan 20, 2014, 8:10 PM

he is comparing winning a bowl game to beating Clemson....that says it all

“These two Capital One bowls in a row are pretty nice, but that state championship ain’t bad either!” Spurrier declared, much to the delight of the Gamecocks fans.

Tell em coot***

Jan 20, 2014, 7:39 PM

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic