Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why can't we upgrade the big jumbo-tron's like SEC schools?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,437

Why can't we upgrade the big jumbo-tron's like SEC schools?

Oct 14, 2014, 7:58 PM

LOL, just zidding....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why can't we upgrade the big jumbo-tron's like SEC schools?

Oct 14, 2014, 9:04 PM

We can, but it just doesn't mean as much to us as it does to them. There are many things that mean nothing much to them, that are very important to us, though. Things like: Integrity, Honesty, Adhering to rules, Graduation, coaches with great character,etc., etc., etc.

Do you really want to trade that away?

I don't!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2014, 9:06 PM

The SEC is jumbo in so many ways ...all of them in the ways that shouldn't be jumbo .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 14, 2014, 9:09 PM

Unless FSU grows a pair and deals with their problem child, it's going to reflect poorly on the conference.

Oct 14, 2014, 9:20 PM

Dude, the train on their lack of class already has left the station. I really believe it started its departure when Jimbo Fisher was officially hired after serving several years as their real Head Coach while Bobby was drawing the big check for doing nothing (sorta like getting crab legs, or free shoes, etc., without paying). What an embarrassment to the game we love so much! Sadly, Jimbo is just more of the same thing we grew used to and so tired of with Bobby. The biggest difference is that Jimbo doesn't seem to enjoy popping the gum, nor wearing the stupid hats, nor the stupid sunglasses or cliche's. Other than that, they are interchangeable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2014, 9:23 PM

Kind of have to be careful talking about Bobby. We did hire his son who was a lot like him in many negative ways. I think Bobby ran a classless program. I do not think Tommy had much higher standards. We were on the bowden bandwagon for a few years ourselves.

Oct 14, 2014, 9:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Why can't we upgrade the big jumbo-tron's like SEC schools? ]

They did deal with him. They suspended him a game. Unless he commits murder, you will see no further action from the criminole administration.

Oct 14, 2014, 9:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Why can't we upgrade the big jumbo-tron's like SEC schools? ]

Why cant we have all that and a big jumbotron? Are they mutually exclusive?

Why can't we upgrade the big jumbo-BONG's like SEC schools?

Oct 14, 2014, 9:25 PM

You see what I did there? Nkemdiche would love it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We should just have a jumbotron turf that digitally displays

Oct 14, 2014, 10:23 PM

the first down and LOS. It would light up if a foot came down in bounds and the goal area would light up if the ball broke the plan. This would go perfect with the Octopus

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,437
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic