Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why are so many people assuming we
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,734

Why are so many people assuming we

Jul 1, 2014, 6:56 PM

Will lose to fsu this year ? I know we could but we could also win just as easily. It sounds bad when you are accepting losses before even playing the game. I hope our team doesn't think that way.

I go into every season expecting to win every game. Granted it doesn't always work out but I do believe in our chances. Some of you call it being realistic but I call it being defeated even before the game is played. It's disturbing.

If we are truly on the verge of being a nationally respected program then you can't concede games like that. Ever!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a logical assumption.

Jul 1, 2014, 7:00 PM

A National title team returning their Heisman QB...
at home...
vs a team with a new QB....
which just loss their greatest reciever of all time...

I don't see how it would be predicted any differently.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

17 points per Vegas

Jul 1, 2014, 7:05 PM

Look what Ga Southern did to UF... Thats why you play till its over..I believe we are gonna kick that Injun ,but it'll be an upset

Re: 17 points per Vegas

Jul 1, 2014, 7:10 PM

I AGREE !!! WE WILL BEAT FSU !!!

Re: It's a logical assumption.

Jul 1, 2014, 7:18 PM [ in reply to It's a logical assumption. ]

This. Even if the game had been remotely close last year, I think the prediction would be the same.

put on your orange tigernet glasses

Jul 2, 2014, 1:11 AM [ in reply to It's a logical assumption. ]

we will be better at every position because the next guy is always better

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why are so many people assuming we- I think it was 2

Jul 1, 2014, 7:26 PM

years ago we had them on the ropes there and gave up a big return or something and never recovered. No reason we cant beat them again if we take care of the football. I expect us to be very motivated to erase the memory of last years game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why are so many people assuming we

Jul 1, 2014, 7:35 PM

I agree... There is no reason we can't beat them down there, last year everyone knows was a fluke...they got a bunch of breaks early and we couldn't recover. They were not that many points better than us. Also does anyone remember what Sammy did his soph season after a crazy fresh year? The guy is clearly stupid sometimes and they lost a good bit on def and their two best receivers. Ppl are going to be able to gameplan for him and be ready this year. No one knew who the kid was last year, not saying we win I'm just saying I feel confident this year that will be in position every sat to win.

You are correct in your belief we could go 7-6 or 15-0 or

Jul 1, 2014, 8:01 PM

Anything in between

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why are so many people assuming we

Jul 1, 2014, 10:17 PM

You're right, we're going to win that game!

I guess 'cause they assume that the five times

Jul 1, 2014, 11:07 PM

would beat them out of ten are the last five?

Truth is!!!

Jul 2, 2014, 1:08 AM

I always expect to win every game even when we weren't good.talent wise there isn't a team we have played in two year we shouldn't have beat with the coaches we have. Turnovers have carried the momentum in the games we lost the last two years.

I believe at the beginning of each year we will win it all!!

National Title this year. Pete and I agree!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

They played like a beatable team vs. Auburn.

Jul 2, 2014, 1:15 AM

They won, but it was a battle.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Difference in being a fan and being rational

Jul 2, 2014, 7:46 AM

When you stack up these teams, there are more checks in the FSU column than the Clemson column.

In their house, they return their QB, ours will have 2 starts under his belt, they smoked us at our place last year, etc...

The fan part of me looks for things that could happen that would allow us to win.

The part of me that would put some amount of money on one team straight up would lay it on FSU.

It doesn't mean you don't think or hope there is a way we can win this game, it just means that objectively they appear to have several advantages in this years contest that would lead me to believe FSU likely wins this game.

"Objectively" is the problem. Fans pull for a team

Jul 2, 2014, 7:57 AM

and are therefore not objective. Jameis Winston....meet Vic Beasley. Tigers win!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,734
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic