Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who is blowing the horn?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Who is blowing the horn?

Oct 18, 2015, 12:06 PM

Congratulations to the Tigers for a great win last night, however,I could hardly hear the announcers at times when someone started blowing that dang horn.
Really wish that would go away.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought artificial noise was illegal by NCAA rules.

Oct 18, 2015, 12:09 PM

The only exception is the cow bell. Thanks SNL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCd0OjjCz88

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My oldest son thought I was making that noise somehow.

Oct 18, 2015, 12:10 PM

I had to pause the game and rewind while covering my mouth to prove that it was coming from the TV and not me.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Who is blowing the horn?

Oct 18, 2015, 12:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Coulda sworn this was a Walking Dead question.***

Oct 18, 2015, 12:19 PM

nm

Re: Coulda sworn this was a Walking Dead question.***

Oct 18, 2015, 12:21 PM

Sorry, this had nothing to do with the Lamecocks.

Likely Some Phallicly-Addicted Bag of D

Oct 18, 2015, 12:22 PM

Vuzuvuluvuususu are Ghey Latin American Crap And I Hope Donald Trump Makes it a Felony to Own One.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Likely Some Phallicly-Addicted Bag of D

Oct 18, 2015, 12:31 PM

That thing has been going for 3 games. Hope they find him/her and throw them out of the stadium. Heard that thing during the ND,GT, and last night. Was at the GT game and wish I could have found him. Would have shoved it up his ####.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok. So completely off topic Morbid, but looking at your

Oct 18, 2015, 12:38 PM [ in reply to Likely Some Phallicly-Addicted Bag of D ]

avatar picture, I never realized how much Obama looks like a really skinny version of The Rock with that facial hair! LMAO!!!! +1 just for that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was the objective vs GT. If they were gonna beat us, it was gonna be through the air.

Oct 18, 2015, 12:29 PM

It's what we gave them, we took away what we knew they wanted to do, which was run the ball and consume the clock.

And we dominated.

I want to face the best there is in the country. Doesn't matter who. We have the minds and the horses to prep for, and veat, whomever the "best" is.

Give us #1 in the first round so we can get the tough stuff out of the way, and prove to ourselves we're ready to roll anybody in the country in the Ship.

That was the objective vs GT. If they were gonna beat us, it was gonna be through the air.

Oct 18, 2015, 12:30 PM

It's what we gave them, we took away what we knew they wanted to do, which was run the ball and consume the clock.

And we dominated.

I want to face the best there is in the country. Doesn't matter who. We have the minds and the horses to prep for, and veat, whomever the "best" is.

Give us #1 in the first round so we can get the tough stuff out of the way, and prove to ourselves we're ready to roll anybody in the country in the Ship.

Oct 18, 2015, 12:37 PM

It was the Boston College male cheerleaders with their megaphones. I saw them do that every offensive play line up at the sideline area near DW4 and use it.

I thought the horn was rather hilarious

Oct 18, 2015, 12:47 PM

God a good chuckle out of it

Oct 18, 2015, 12:53 PM

I really thought this was a walking dead post

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive