Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who finishes 2nd in the ACC Atlantic next season?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Who finishes 2nd in the ACC Atlantic next season?

Feb 27, 2018, 10:04 AM

Will NCST, Louisville, or FSU be our toughest division opponents next season? Or will Wake, BC, or Syracuse take a big step up?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It'll be wide open, but...

Feb 27, 2018, 10:11 AM

NC State is losing a lot but have a Finley back as QB for another season.

FSU has talent but will be a year away from having the talent meet the new coaches' scheme.

Louisville will be rebuilding with another D coordinator and a new QB.

My money is on NC State with Finley back.

Boston College may play a spoiler for any of these three teams.

Re: Who finishes 2nd in the ACC Atlantic next season?

Feb 27, 2018, 10:14 AM

Still Florida St. last year was a fluke, they lost their QB and then quit on Jimbo after they found out he'd been talking to Texas A&M almost all season. They're still too talented, and have Francois back along with Cam Akers. They have definitely fallen behind Clemson, and still have a weak O-Line, expect them to be in that 9-3, 10-2 area. Deep division though, everybody has a chance to be bowl eligible next season.

Not State. I would guess FSU, BC or Wake.***

Feb 27, 2018, 10:21 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

The coastal will probably be the stronger division.

Feb 27, 2018, 10:46 AM

I don’t see any of the 3 you named being worth #####. Wake and BC have just as good a chance. The ACC as a whole will not be strong next year.

I'd guess FSU.***

Feb 27, 2018, 10:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Link?***

Feb 27, 2018, 10:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

^^^POTD^^^

Feb 27, 2018, 10:58 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You people are embarrassing yourselves.***

Feb 27, 2018, 11:14 AM

Are you surprised?***

Feb 27, 2018, 11:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes***

Feb 27, 2018, 11:19 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Not in the leased.***

Feb 27, 2018, 11:30 AM

Thanks, I knew PGTiger wasn't straight...

Feb 27, 2018, 11:31 AM [ in reply to yes*** ]

forward enough to give a simple, yes/no answer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 27, 2018, 11:13 AM

I assume Free shoes U, but I think wake is gonna be battling for second

Feb 27, 2018, 11:21 AM

Boston College

Feb 27, 2018, 11:30 AM

Gotta go with Wake, cuz Doeren is still at State

It's gotta be FSU.

Feb 27, 2018, 12:09 PM

NCST and Louisville are both likely to take big steps back.

I like Dave Clawson and Wake is going to have a veteran team next year, but they lost their very, very underappreciated QB. They should be solid, but not talented enough to challenge for 2nd in the division without Wolford.

I don't trust Addazio and BC enough to peg them there either. They got hot offensively for a little stretch in the middle of last season, but that's basically the only stretch of competent offensive football they've played during Addazio's entire tenure at BC.

Cuse is at least interesting. I like Babers and i like what they return next year, but they would have to improve A LOT from last year to get to that level. They played one great game last year against us and then didn't win again the rest of the season.

FSU is vastly more talented than any of those teams. I think that program just needed a reboot more than anything. Francois will be back, Cam Akers is going to be a stud, and there's still tons of talent on that roster. I like Willie Taggart too.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic