Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Which School should be most excited about future talent?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,258

Which School should be most excited about future talent?

Jan 15, 2016, 9:28 AM

Adam Gorney, National: ACC fans aren't going to like this much but Clemson is absolutely loaded in this class and might even be a touch undervalued at sixth in the team recruiting rankings. Linebackers Rahshaun Smith and Tre Lamar are physically ready to step in right away and compete. Five-star defensive tackle Dexter Lawrence is already close with Christian Wilkins and immediate success is written all over that kid. There has been a lot of talk about four-star receiver Cornell Powell, too. The Tigers are reloading all over the place.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Which School should be most excited about future talent?

Jan 15, 2016, 9:43 AM

We can get used to the reloading, IMO. We have arrived, and our recruiters are among the best in the business. Our future is very bright!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Which School should be most excited about future talent?

Jan 15, 2016, 9:46 AM

Every year the top teams have freshman that contribute and as a consequence players that leave early because they have been contributing since they were freshman. The important but scary thing is you have to continue to recruit well because without contributions from freshman you can't compete at the highest level. Good news for us we have some of the best recruiters in the game.

null

Wait a minute, I thought BOOM was the best recruiter.......

Jan 15, 2016, 10:35 AM

in the nation.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wait a minute, I thought BOOM was the best recruiter.......

Jan 15, 2016, 10:45 AM

That was determined by polling recruits around the nation...strange that zero 4 or 5 star players were asked.

null

I think usuck should be "most excited" about future talent..

Jan 15, 2016, 10:47 AM

maybe they'll get some.......:~)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,258
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic