Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When your delusional narcissism is on full display...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 390

When your delusional narcissism is on full display...

Sep 25, 2018, 2:59 PM

And the whole world laughs at you about it.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/25/politics/donald-trump-un-speech-laugh/index.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Not sure what's worse, the fact that the entire world is

Sep 25, 2018, 3:04 PM

laughing at him, or that he's unable to discern the difference between "with" and "at".

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like I took a strong nod to the German ambassador

Sep 25, 2018, 3:11 PM

Whatever. Still a hoot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

hard to tell the context of what's going on......

Sep 25, 2018, 3:11 PM

Sounds like someone yelled something that made everyone laugh, and that's what the "so true" was about?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: hard to tell the context of what's going on......

Sep 25, 2018, 5:26 PM

Nah....when Trump said "didn't expect that response" sort of nails what was going on.

Besides, Wilson's work to bring the world together after WWI, Reagan guiding us through the end of the cold war, Lincoln's handling of the Civil War...etc, etc. It's easy to see why they laughed at him.

He really has no clue.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I suppose we see what we want to see.

Sep 25, 2018, 5:30 PM

I have no clue what went on there, but it's not enough of a clip for me to look heavenward and proclaim that the world is laughing at us and Putin's master plan is in play.

Looks a lot like the Japanese fish feeding clip where everyone proclaimed Trump was an oaf who goofed it when in reality he just followed the Japanese PM's lead.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I suppose we see what we want to see.

Sep 25, 2018, 5:37 PM

Yes I saw that. He poked the Japanese fish in the eye.

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Iran and NK aren't laughing.

Sep 25, 2018, 7:36 PM [ in reply to I suppose we see what we want to see. ]

Mexico, Canada and South Korea aren't laughing. China, Great Britain, Syria and Jordan aren't laughing. Nato isn't laughing either. I saw the entire speech and he abused those who have abused our crippled leadership with unfair trade agreements.

The Saudi's aren't laughing. Neither are any of the other OPEC countries.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, yes they are.***

Sep 25, 2018, 9:19 PM

Re: Iran and NK aren't laughing.

Sep 26, 2018, 8:09 AM [ in reply to Iran and NK aren't laughing. ]

Yes, they are all laughing. Are you serious?

Since you're a nice person...

Sep 26, 2018, 8:41 AM

I'll simply ask if Iran's President was laughing yesterday when he called Trump's sanctions "Economic Terrorism?"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/iranian-president-says-unilateral-us-sanctions-amount-to-economic-terrorism/2018/09/25/7fab2fce-c0ef-11e8-9f4f-a1b7af255aa5_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4556c039185a

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I suppose we see what we want to see.

Sep 26, 2018, 8:15 AM [ in reply to I suppose we see what we want to see. ]

Long story short, you support a dipship and you're in denial. I watched it live and that laughed in his face numerous times. Our POTUS is a clown. I own a couple businesses abroad. He is disgrace and thought of as an absolute clown.

I think the "so true" statement was in response

Sep 25, 2018, 5:47 PM [ in reply to hard to tell the context of what's going on...... ]

to the people laughing at his statement initially as a way of saying "no, it's true" and then you hear more laughter before Trump leans into the situation (to his credit) by saying, "didn't expect that reaction but that's okay" which is referring to the laughter (he's used to applause after saying stuff like that at his rallies).

He often says "so true" as his way of agreeing with something he just said.

Re: When your delusional narcissism is on full display...

Sep 25, 2018, 3:18 PM

has there ever been a more (unintentionally) funny president?

he continues to prove that he is the NIC... narcissist-in-chief

Sep 25, 2018, 7:14 PM

“We need a President who isn't a laughing stock to the entire World. We need a truly great leader, a genius at strategy and winning. Respect!“. ~Donald J Trump

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 7:14 PM

“We need a President who isn't a laughing stock to the entire World. We need a truly great leader, a genius at strategy and winning. Respect!“. ~Donald J Trump

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 8:06 AM

I saw that live. Yep, that summed him up and the morons that think he is acceptable.

Replies: 16
| visibility 390
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic