Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When Watson was in Auburn...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 2,055

When Watson was in Auburn...

May 29, 2013, 12:58 PM

did he swim in the lake?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When Watson was in Auburn...

May 29, 2013, 12:59 PM

I hope he waited a hour after eating at their Chik-fil-A

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh no....

May 29, 2013, 1:01 PM

they have a Chickfila in Auburn?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: oh no....

May 29, 2013, 3:16 PM

no, but they did let him mourn the tree stumps at toomers corner

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I heard he said he'd never attend a school

May 29, 2013, 1:02 PM

that can't even keep trees alive

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope he ate here ...

May 29, 2013, 1:04 PM

http://www.brickovenonline.com/ordereze/default.aspx

... because the waitress we had was an extraordinary B!TCH!! I have NEVER had a check slammed on the table before. (And, before you ask, we were nice to her always following up with "please" and "thank you"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Were you nice to her?***

May 29, 2013, 1:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I'm betting they weren't. Probably harassing her...

May 29, 2013, 1:23 PM

photo 1854412334_376869223_zps07f10197.gif

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I'm guessing they didn't even follow up with

May 29, 2013, 1:24 PM

please and thank you. No wonder they got the check slammed down

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

are you sure they got the check slammed down or do you

May 29, 2013, 1:27 PM

believe everything you read on the interwebs?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did he say "check" or

May 29, 2013, 1:28 PM

"chick" ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

are you making fun of his lisp bob?***

May 29, 2013, 1:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that what he has to take the

May 29, 2013, 1:30 PM

###### for?

not sure bob, ask gwp...

May 29, 2013, 1:32 PM

i think his wife takes it.

True, CT89 is a bit sensitive, and may have just

May 29, 2013, 1:29 PM [ in reply to are you sure they got the check slammed down or do you ]

thought it happened. I'm going to need him to go back to Auburn and eat there again to be sure.

sounds prudent; i hope the food's good.***

May 29, 2013, 1:30 PM

Aged oak bark ala mode.***

May 29, 2013, 1:36 PM

It was palatable.***

May 29, 2013, 1:38 PM [ in reply to sounds prudent; i hope the food's good.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Do I get a chance to respond?

May 29, 2013, 1:36 PM [ in reply to True, CT89 is a bit sensitive, and may have just ]

BTW, I was there with my 70-year old parents, 50-year old brother and his wife, and my 22 year old niece who was graduating. We all had water to drink.

HTH ;)

Well...we didn't know you wanted to join the conversation

May 29, 2013, 1:39 PM

Mr. Helper.

Don't you having starving kids in Africa to pick on?

May 29, 2013, 1:44 PM

:)

Yeah, they're in line after the old people at Hartins'

May 29, 2013, 1:47 PM

senior center.

i'm sorry...

May 29, 2013, 2:03 PM [ in reply to Do I get a chance to respond? ]

who are you again?

I'M BATMAN!!***

May 29, 2013, 2:23 PM

No***

May 29, 2013, 2:14 PM [ in reply to Do I get a chance to respond? ]

TD WITH A SLAM!***

May 29, 2013, 2:24 PM

Re: I hope he ate here ...

May 29, 2013, 1:52 PM [ in reply to I hope he ate here ... ]

You do know that telling her "You don't sweat much for a fat girl" is NOT considered being 'nice'? Right?

Or "Big teeth on a girl doesn't usually work very well, but you seem to do it okay".

Or "You look nice for a girl with greasy hair".

He checked out Game Film of their win over Louis. Monroe

May 29, 2013, 2:22 PM

null

Message was edited by: jtiger1®

Best Is The Standard

I think the real question here is did he eat at

May 29, 2013, 3:20 PM

Chick-Fil-A and does he know there is one in Clemson?

And, did he stay in.....

May 29, 2013, 3:25 PM

a Holiday Inn express?

Wanted to see the new Chick Fli-a***

May 29, 2013, 3:47 PM

Replies: 30
| visibility 2,055
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic