Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What's for lunch, dummies?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 419

What's for lunch, dummies?

Aug 12, 2020, 11:29 AM

Here it's 2 Grade A eggs cooked omelet style with cracked pepper y kosher salt, folded, and expertly placed underneath melted sliced kraft cheese then placed atop toasted butterbread lined with Duke's mayo on both sides topped with smoked applewood bacon, fresh sliced jalepenos, and fresh sliced garden grown maters.

In short, a sammich. A goodun.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Going to get a grilled chicken sammich and steak fries from

Aug 12, 2020, 11:33 AM

Percy and Willies in Florence...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oven roasted mesquite turkey breast on a hoagie roll

Aug 12, 2020, 11:33 AM

with cheddar cheese and 2 bread and butter sandwich stuffer pickles. Sided with some honey mustard pringles. When I'm done with the pringles, I'll see how far I can shove the can up my ### by sitting on it.

Making lasagna from some leftover sghetti sauce.

Aug 12, 2020, 11:35 AM

It’s in the oven now. And I’m imbibing the best kind of beer in the world... A COLD ONE!

Probably Cook Out

Aug 12, 2020, 11:36 AM

grilled chicken traditional style and a diet coke

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you drunk or something?

Aug 12, 2020, 11:43 AM

You should have the Burger “Out West Style”. Make it a tray and get a Cajun chicken wrap and onion rings as your side. ####### Cheerwine, light ice is your drink, ya ###### dandy!
Add whatever liquor is present in your car, home, or mobile home to your Cheerwine and you will know that your day has been successful.

Went to Kairos after hitting the liquor store

Aug 12, 2020, 2:35 PM

Recovery Bowl - grilled chicken, meatballs, brown rice, lentils, tzaziki sauce, hummus, red pepper hummus, feta cheese and chick peas. Dat #### was good.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I mentioned how much I liked Kairos in here the other

Aug 12, 2020, 3:47 PM

week and some of these yuppies laughed about it.

That place is as good as any for the price and the amount of quality food you get.

I get the street pita or the Mongol Bowl. Need to try the recovery bowl.

Either a protein shake or 3 eggs scrambled with pepperjack***

Aug 12, 2020, 11:42 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I are almost embarrassed to admit this, being from the

Aug 12, 2020, 11:51 AM

south all my life. But, I had never had a bacon, egg, and cheese sammich until I attended Clemson, and got my first one from the old Canteen next to the Student Union. (This was 1972.) They put them in those old "steamers" to give them one last shot of instant heat just before you got one. Talk about your totally non-nutritious heaven on earth....YUMMY!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

By from the south all your life...

Aug 12, 2020, 11:54 AM

You mean South Philly right?

No, I mean South Carolina.

Aug 12, 2020, 11:59 AM

Have never been to Philly, but I think their Cheese Steak sammich is grossly overrated.

(At least, the versions that you can get around here..)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I ate there all the time....

Aug 12, 2020, 12:08 PM [ in reply to I are almost embarrassed to admit this, being from the ]

Glad they accepted checks.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RIP Canteen

Aug 12, 2020, 2:28 PM [ in reply to I are almost embarrassed to admit this, being from the ]

get there late at night when they were closing up and get some free food.

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I had rice pilaf, a key lime crumble chobani flip

Aug 12, 2020, 11:57 AM

and two spoons of peanut butter

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Bulking up huh?

Aug 12, 2020, 12:01 PM

Don’t worry. That little #### of yours want be able to whip your pansy ### until after they enroll in Clemson. So you got at least 17 years to keep jamming that peanut butter up your ###! Get stronger. Cause the kiddo is gonna whoop you at every turn.

Re: Bulking up huh?

Aug 12, 2020, 12:24 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

I'd like to say i'm shocked

Aug 12, 2020, 12:16 PM [ in reply to I had rice pilaf, a key lime crumble chobani flip ]

butt i'm not

Cuban sammich, cheetos, and ice cold sweet tea.******

Aug 12, 2020, 12:04 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am having the Lunch of Champions:

Aug 12, 2020, 12:06 PM

Campbell's Condensed Chicken Gumbo soup, with a Peanut Butter and Jelly sammich for dessert.

Don't know whether people binge stocked up on this Chicken Gumbo soup because of the pandemic or what, but it is dayum nigh impossible to find in stores, or online right now. Was last able to find it around here about two weeks ago, and I bought all the cans they had on the shelf.

Leftover porked chops, mashy taters, and pickley summer

Aug 12, 2020, 12:16 PM

salad (onjuns, cukes, maters).

Was gooder'n heck last night, should help a growing boy fer lunch today.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sliders and a beer at the Esso club.***

Aug 12, 2020, 2:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Misspell Kraft cheese product*

Aug 12, 2020, 2:29 PM

;)

I had leftover green chicken curry.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Jimmy John's - Slim 5 Italian

Aug 12, 2020, 2:31 PM

I like em' skinny and no sauce. Just meat.

Thinny Chips
Diet Coke

Maybe COVID was the dessert, this was by the Ford HQ where there is absolutely no one these days, so maybe not.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lunch/dinner about to be leftover jalapeno popper chicken.*****

Aug 12, 2020, 3:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 419
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic