Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What to expect going forward
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,743

What to expect going forward

Mar 23, 2018, 10:05 PM

I think we see all of Reed, Mitchell and Eli submit there names for draft grades, even go to a camp like Donte did last year. My personal feeling is all three should return, but I have an uneasy felling about it. I believe Reed and Mitchell can graduate this spring, and while I don't think either are NBA players, there is good money to be made overseas.

We keep those three, we can be right back in this position next year.

I expect A.J. Oliver and Simms to make substantial leaps over the off season. Simms had a really solid freshman year and Oliver's improved defense the last month of the year bodes well for him moving forward.

I think Skara will improve offensively to the point where he's a threat from the perimeter.

I think we add a grad transfer unless the local kid who is looking to reclassify chooses us. He's worth the scholarship.

I don't think we see a transfer out, but it is a slight possibility.

Great year! Huge props to Donte and Gabe for the incredible leadership this year. Let's hope we can say the same about Shelton, Marquis, Eli and Skara next season

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What to expect going forward

Mar 23, 2018, 10:10 PM

Great post. Who would the local kid you mentioned be? Christian Brown?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, he's still a 2019 guy

Mar 23, 2018, 10:22 PM

can't recall the name but he's a combo guard from the upstate.

But that 2019 class may be the best ever in SC. 4 legit top 100 players and a couple of other solid 250 types. We need two of them minimum

Re: No, he's still a 2019 guy

Mar 23, 2018, 10:27 PM

you're talking about trey mcgowan. neither he or christain brown have reclassified to the 2018 class at this point, but both are reportedly considering it.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, McGowan. Good player worthy of a

Mar 23, 2018, 10:35 PM

scholarship. Brown would be huge. Consensus top 50 player, top 20 by some services. 2019 class is SC is loaded. We're in good shape with the big kid from Rock Hill I believe. Brown is the best of the bunch though from Lower Richland

Re: Yes, McGowan. Good player worthy of a

Mar 23, 2018, 11:23 PM

I hope we get them all.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What to expect going forward

Mar 23, 2018, 10:10 PM

Honestly...

What we need a no sh*t lights Center or someone dangerous under the post. I literally have seen Duke and Cuse toss up 4 alley oops....we just can’t do that.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Those are the types we have to develop

Mar 23, 2018, 10:13 PM

as the blue bloods get those guys that are ready when they get to school. The commit from Alabama Jemison is 6'11 and athletic, so maybe he can be that guy

I think he can be that guy.

Mar 23, 2018, 10:15 PM

He will be one of our best big men in recent memory.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,743
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic