Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What makes Clemson so unique..is it our Military background, location near the Blue Ridge..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 788

What makes Clemson so unique..is it our Military background, location near the Blue Ridge..

May 21, 2015, 10:21 AM

Influence of John C Calhoun on his Son-in-Law Thomas Green Clemson, the amount of land involved, how it came into being with so much upheaval & disapproval from the Bird supporters in Cola, Pitchfork Ben, cadets, football being born and later the hiring of John Heisman to put Tigers & Clemson on the map, the various Leaders in both the Administration & Athletic Dept. over the years..IPTAY..Presidents Poole & Edwards..Coaches Neely & Howard..the training of brave officers who served our Country..the giving back by many..

OR, was it just young students who needed & wanted an education in needed fields of study who upon graduation then went out & planted & showed their love for this small but spirited place in the hidden Upper State region of a poor Southern state.

Probably it was all of this and much much more..125 years of accumulating fond memories, friendships, spirited pep rallies, great professors, interesting curriculum, ability of acquiring good jobs from the total learning experience, great leaders...and of course every Man & Woman who's walked its campus and left their individual stamp..and proudly said:

I Went To or Love CLEMSON!

GoTIGERS Everywhere

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The people

May 21, 2015, 10:26 AM

It's the people to me Bill. Real people

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The people- yep like me

May 21, 2015, 10:42 AM

especially me. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Without Clemson I'm sure the coots would have a few

May 21, 2015, 10:46 AM

conference championships. already.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: What makes Clemson so unique..is it our Military background, location near the Blue Ridge..

May 21, 2015, 11:32 AM

Yes, all of the above.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 788
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic