Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What are these lines of people doing outside schools?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

What are these lines of people doing outside schools?

Nov 8, 2016, 8:59 AM

Really weird. I've seen them at 3 different spots on my drive in to work this morning.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What are these lines of people doing outside schools?

Nov 8, 2016, 9:06 AM

voting for Trump.

Trump is a loser***

Nov 8, 2016, 9:15 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump is a loser***

Nov 8, 2016, 9:16 AM

*about to be

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

shhh... they gonna hate you bro***

Nov 8, 2016, 9:17 AM [ in reply to Trump is a loser*** ]

Hillary is a criminal.

Nov 8, 2016, 9:19 AM [ in reply to Trump is a loser*** ]

Re: Hillary is a criminal.

Nov 8, 2016, 9:22 AM

Hillary is a criminal politician. Same difference. Both parties.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I agree, and Trump isnt a career politician

Nov 8, 2016, 9:25 AM

Thats why he has my vote. Both parties suck.

Nov 8, 2016, 9:27 AM [ in reply to Hillary is a criminal. ]

Right..blah blah..blah.. we know where you stand on politics but this is a free country and we don't brand people as criminals without little things like..uhm..PROOF. You can't charge a person with being a criminal just because you don't like them or their politics. Get over it, vote for your man, and have a nice day.

Nov 8, 2016, 10:20 AM

With Obama's Dept. Of Injustice Hillary is home free. WE do have proof that others are in jail for doing FAR LESS than what she did. Go ahead and vote for the Clinton Crime family.

Nov 8, 2016, 10:29 AM

Once again, a little thing like PROOF rears its ugly head. The GOP has wasted huge amounts of your and my tax money in hearing after hearing, and come up with NOTHING! I do NOT vote for people who don't pay their bills or taxes, and ship American jobs to China and Mexico(and every one of those things is proven, the first by court records of numerous lawsuits, the second and third by HIS OWN WORDS) if you do fine, but I don't!

Nov 8, 2016, 10:34 AM

The majority of your party doesn't pay their bills, hard working American citizens pay them through federal aid.

Let's tax the successful to get some more free stuff for people whom refuse to better themselves, what a joke.

Nov 8, 2016, 10:45 AM

Yeah right, another lovely statement with no proof. Do trump supporters ever supply proof or simply talk in talking points?Facts from a survey by the Pew Research Center &/12/2013:
"The survey found that significant proportions of Democrats (60%) and Republicans (52%) say they have benefited from a major entitlement program at some point in their lives. So have nearly equal shares of self-identifying conservatives (57%), liberals (53%) and moderates (53%). The programs were Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, welfare, unemployment benefits and food stamps."
Nice Try! I know just as many working Democrats as Republicans and this is a Republican state.

Nov 8, 2016, 10:48 AM

At some point in their lives* keyword. I believe in government programs if they worked how they were initially designed.

Nov 8, 2016, 10:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Hillary is a criminal. ]

Also that a democrat spin if I've ever seen one, social security is listed in that survey you clown. And to receive that you had to work at some point in their lives; most hardworking lifelong republicans receive social security and possibly medical insursance supplements in their elder years.

Try again...

WHY ARE All OF YOU ARGUING WITH A LIBERAL?

Nov 8, 2016, 11:09 AM

It's a waste of time.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Nov 8, 2016, 10:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Hillary is a criminal. ]

There will never be proof as long as loretta lynch is in the justice dept. Even so she is still a criminal and everyone but you knows it. When she left secret info on a pervert's computer she committed a crime.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2016, 10:48 AM

Really ? Everyone knows it? Then there should be proof, show some! Don't show me a right wing blog or some biased source, real proof from a legitimate verifiable news source.

Nov 8, 2016, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Hillary is a criminal. ]

WOW, i understand that some people are democrats. for the life of me i cant figure out why, but i understand. but what i cant figure out is why anyone with even a pea for a brain could vote for the most corrupt person ever to run for public office. this woman and her rapist husband are in it for the clintons and nothing else. very very sad that so many can not see that.

Nov 8, 2016, 11:07 AM

The problem is that many of us are voting for Hillary, not because we like her much or consider her a saint by any means. We aren't really voting for her, we are voting against Trump. I personally consider him the worst excuse for a Presidential candidate of my 65 years and I've seen some doozies(McGovern, Wallace, Anderson, Dukakis, Al Gore and George W Bush, we were screwed either way in that one). I do not like Hillary, but I see little proof of criminal activity from her, just a lot of rumors and innuendos. Trump, on the other hand, is a spoiled rich kid who inherited $40 million, a womanizer who believes that he can abuse women because he is a "star", a tax cheat, a man who has been sued countless times but partners, creditors, suppliers, and workers for not paying bills, a man with 3 bankruptcies, and a hypocrite who criticizes others for building products in Mexico while admitting that his own products(and his daughter's) are made in China and Mexico. Sorry I don't like career politicians like Hillary but I DESPISE con men who rob the taxpayers and their workers.

Nov 8, 2016, 11:23 AM

wow, just wow. been watching rachel madcow a lot huh.

Nov 8, 2016, 1:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Hillary is a criminal. ]

Where there's smoke there's fire.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2016, 9:06 AM

They must be registering their kids for school next year. Might as well get a head start.

Hopefully, voting for anybody other than Hillary Clinton***

Nov 8, 2016, 9:08 AM

For the awesome pizza.***

Nov 8, 2016, 9:09 AM

Nov 8, 2016, 9:09 AM

Applying for more government aid

Might be pedos or terrirists call the fuzz***

Nov 8, 2016, 9:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Giving out free stuff.

Nov 8, 2016, 10:47 AM

You should get in line.

Nov 8, 2016, 1:45 PM

This can't be a serious post....can it?

Undoubtedly, some are usuck fans checking out

Nov 8, 2016, 2:22 PM

GED possibilities....:~)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic