Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What I learned on Tigernet...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 48
| visibility 1

What I learned on Tigernet...

Jan 17, 2013, 7:42 AM

For the most part it is a good board with some intelligent posters. It has a fringe crowd much like the Republicans and Democrats that are as delusional as the day is long. Those I try to ignore ( sorry cupton and company) and some that are living in reality (thanks hartin and company) and some living in between.

I have NEVER smashed our coaches, university or the players. My beef has always been we are stuck in the ACC. I have read where almost every poster on here has said it but because I say it and I see no reason to call Clowney an idiot, or trash the coots I am considered one.

This trash talking after 4 loses in a row sounds like kindergarten material. I hate losing but to make up every excuse under the sun seems to make us look lesser than better. Trash talk after a win unless you are willing to admit they were better that night then ####.

I have friends that went to Colorado and Washington St. in my office that I can like but the 2 that attended South Carolina I am suppose to hate ? Just because they went to South Carolina. That's not me and if that's you, you have problems well beyond just hating someone because they attended South Carolina.

They have idiot fans just like us but in general their fan base is the same as ours. Don't be like those idiots too. I find that the most idiotic fans on both side NEVER attended either school. I am a very successful businessman with a wonderful wife, great kids and a fantastic future so excuse me if I don't introduce hate into my lifestyle.I don't have room for it.

I will pull for my team and not engage in stupid put downs of other teams players.

The board is good, most poster are good and the pulse...well...I think it tells you nothing about what a fan is....it just shows you how looney some posters can be.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes you hate all gamecocks***

Jan 17, 2013, 7:45 AM

This you?

Jan 17, 2013, 8:00 AM

Re: This you?

Jan 17, 2013, 3:12 PM

No, but that is the majority of posters on this site after a 4th loss in a row.

Deer Coot....

Jan 17, 2013, 8:01 AM

...ah, nevermind.

;)

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Most factual/poignant line...

Jan 17, 2013, 8:03 AM

"I find that the most idiotic fans on both sides NEVER attended either school"

When a fan has a ridiculous and nonsensecal opinion on something, the 1st thing I ask is whether they attended their school. And if the answer is no......move on.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

cogan

Jan 17, 2013, 8:07 AM

Thats it? Thats all you got. No formal intelligent information to dispute my post. Just your adverage kindergarten trash. You ar a poster child for the "I never attended Clemson...just a fan " crowd.

Serious question, did you attend?

Jan 17, 2013, 8:12 AM

Because the wording of this post would suggest you probably didn't. Not that there's anything wrong with that, some of the greatest Clemson fans I know never attended.

But as you are jumping on someone as a poster child for never attending Clemson, you may want to at least check your post for errors. Just saying

Oh and this comes from someone who supported you numerous times the other day in your ACC vs. SEC arguments

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^^^ attended.***

Jan 17, 2013, 8:15 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not trying to be elitist

Jan 17, 2013, 8:16 AM

even though I'm elite for having attended

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

i hang out with you 'cause you can form complete thoughts.***

Jan 17, 2013, 8:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So it's not because of my devastatingly good looks?

Jan 17, 2013, 8:19 AM

I guess Crump lied about that

was he in a car wreck too?

Jan 17, 2013, 8:21 AM

;)

Everybody play nice....

May 18, 2023, 12:13 AM

TigerLow is on patrol :)

GWP

Jan 17, 2013, 8:20 AM

Yes I attended for 2 years and then got married and got a job. I hope to return to get my degree. I was offered the opportunity by my employer but I will have to attend South Carolina. It is closer so Clemson was not an option for them. I went to Clemson against my parents wish, they both went to UNC. My tablet is playing tricks so excuse the mistakes. Will be in my office later and back to normal.

If what you say is true, then congrats on turning down

Jan 17, 2013, 8:26 AM

both Carolinas!

I think you misunderstand, if what he said is true

Jan 17, 2013, 8:42 AM

He is attending South Carolina

^^^ attended fight.***

Jan 17, 2013, 8:43 AM

My favorite part of attending Clemson is

Jan 17, 2013, 8:47 AM

Saying to anonymous Internet posters I attend Clemson

gwp is looking for signatures on his banner petition...

Jan 17, 2013, 8:51 AM

he could use your help.

I'll sign it right after I sign my applications to Mensa and

Jan 17, 2013, 8:56 AM

The church of Scientology

i suggest you find your particular sig & if scientology

Jan 17, 2013, 9:00 AM

is it, i think we're through here.

;)

I don't read good

Jan 17, 2013, 9:45 AM [ in reply to I think you misunderstand, if what he said is true ]

;)

ever proofread?

Jan 17, 2013, 11:28 AM [ in reply to GWP ]

this sounds like the blame game you speak of lol

Wait, wait, I'll call you a

Jan 17, 2013, 8:26 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: What I learned on Tigernet...

Jan 17, 2013, 8:37 AM

Some people take this blog waaayyy to serious

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

GWP

Jan 17, 2013, 8:39 AM

Tell my parents that...lol. The real reason I went to Clemson was to follow my high school sweatheart. She talked me into it. We broke up before the end of the first semester but I fell in love with the school....and I found a new girlfriend there. Funny how things work...lol.

So......

Jan 17, 2013, 8:43 AM

you like perspiration!!!!!???

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Had to go back. Good pickup. +1.***

Jan 17, 2013, 8:45 AM [ in reply to GWP ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ours is a rivalry fueled by hate

Jan 17, 2013, 9:12 AM

Always has been. Even the coaches sling crap at each other. Hate is good. Hate and coffee is better.

If you don't hate the coots, then you can geeettttt out***

Jan 17, 2013, 9:17 AM

nm

Message was edited by: CTiger423®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I THOUGHT

Jan 17, 2013, 9:39 AM

A little while about what to say but felt inadequate the whole time. You see, I didn't attend CLEMSON university like the OP, I'm just a blue collar country boy, born and raised in Spartanburg county SC. I've never lived anywhere else. CLEMSON university was founded for families like mine. When the "elites" were in columbia, BEN TILLMAN , wanted us common dirt farmers to get educated too. This humble beginning and foundation is what makes CLEMSON different as well as special. It seems that some,(OP), has gotten away from this foundation. I apologize for coming from an uneducated, cotton-mill family and having to attend spartanburg technical college(lower case to acknowledge your superiority). With the "elite", "pompous", "condescending" attitude of the OP, you should fit right in in columbia.

After all is said and done, and more was said than done, can I still be considered a fan of the CLEMSON TIGERS

CAN I?

Jan 17, 2013, 9:50 AM

Correct you before the "elite" police?

Well, you don't read "well"

Absolutely you can correct me

Jan 17, 2013, 10:00 AM

but please allow me to correct you, or perhaps enlighten you.

1) My elitist comment was sarcasm. There are often arguments about those who attended Clemson vs. those who did not. I personally think it is a ridiculous argument, as Clemson fans are Clemson fans, and all fans are part of the family. So I would never judge someone who did not attend Clemson.

2) My "I don't read good" comment was an intentional grammatical error, made in an attempt at self-deprecating humor. I did this because I made a mistake in reading the post, so I also made a joke about my English.

Whew, I sure feel better having explained all that. If you have any more questions about any of my posts, please let me know.

Go Tigers!

^^^ at least 4 years of college, a clemson diploma and still

Jan 17, 2013, 10:04 AM

untouched by higher ejumacation.

;)

I be stay humble good

Jan 17, 2013, 10:06 AM

DISCLAIMER: Grammatical errors were intentional

did it hurt typing that disclaimer? it looks painful.***

Jan 17, 2013, 10:14 AM

It's not much of a joke if you have to explain it.

Jan 17, 2013, 10:05 AM [ in reply to Absolutely you can correct me ]

hth

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

I didn't think it would be necessary to explain it

Jan 17, 2013, 10:07 AM

I was obviously wrong, for once.

knowing i've never been wrong, means you've been wrong

Jan 17, 2013, 10:11 AM

a lot more than once. unless of course you've changed your mind which makes your right, just after the fact.

hth

I are confused (sic)

Jan 17, 2013, 10:13 AM

Do you have some sort of bar graph or info graphic that may clear this up?

Let me explain in pictures

Jan 17, 2013, 10:15 AM

That clears it up, thanks for the help

Jan 17, 2013, 10:17 AM

pretty sure I fall right in that middle zone.

;) <---this indicates my sarcasm*

*Official disclaimer is a disclaimer

did you color that in all by yourself?

Jan 17, 2013, 10:17 AM [ in reply to Let me explain in pictures ]

:)

^^^This post is clearly far left in that graphic

Jan 17, 2013, 10:18 AM

dsp is a constant "blue zoner"

and here i was looking to compliment the young man for

Jan 17, 2013, 10:20 AM

keeping it between the lines.

GWP

Jan 17, 2013, 10:30 AM

My whole post was directed to the OP. I thought I referenced that in my post. Also I picked up the intentional error in your funny post and was showing my "associates degree quality" in correcting you. I was being sarcastic as well. Sorry for the confusion

Brother

Hey man, we're all Tigers, and it's all good!***

Jan 17, 2013, 11:15 AM

So you've been a member of Tnet for 2plus months.....

Jan 17, 2013, 12:33 PM

and you've judged it and everyone on it?

That's just looney.

Replies: 48
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic