Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Georgia
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Georgia

Dec 2, 2012, 12:30 AM

Not real sure how everyone saw the game. I for one saw a team I dislike so much, be the better team and loose. It reminded of my own team. Alabama won simply because they were more physical. SC only won because they were more physical. Imo, GA and Clem were the better teams but lost because of physicality. These S&C guys get paid alot to do there jobs; and it is not mine to judge them. However,when I see a rb like Eddie Lacey from Ala that looks like Lb and runs like a track star, might need to ask some questions. Maybe just me

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Georgia

Dec 2, 2012, 12:33 AM

If that is the case then how does physicality allow Dylan Thompson to run 20 yards untouched on a 3rd and 19? That's coaching and player error.

Dec 2, 2012, 12:34 AM

that one was awful for sure

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's missing 4 cb's for ya***

Dec 2, 2012, 12:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Georgia ]

Dec 2, 2012, 12:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Georgia ]

No, thats called we just are good in the secondary. Do not act like you did not no that all year. Do not play dumb.

Dec 2, 2012, 12:42 AM

are not good.

Dec 2, 2012, 12:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Georgia ]

I wasn't playing dumb at all. It's just the fact that a less mobile QB was able to scramble for a 20 yard gain on our ENTIRE defense not just the secondary. That should never happen especially when that drive pretty much decided the game.

Dec 2, 2012, 12:48 AM

Its simple, Mike Glennon would have done the same thing if he were the least bit mobile. Dylan can throw. I told my coot buds before the game that he was the only chance to win. When you stink already, it is hard to compensate. Look at the big picture. He picked us apart and no right minded, biased or not,person can deny it. Spurrier started him for a reason.

Dec 2, 2012, 12:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Georgia ]

Also that drive did not decide the game. Three key drops by our offense decided that game. Dont pile on the d. Terrible yes, but our O did not execute. I dare you to argue.

Dec 2, 2012, 12:58 AM

That's simple, we don't let him get that first down and we have a chance.

Dec 2, 2012, 1:07 AM

Obviously you havent paid attention all year. Why dont you hit the recruiting trail and get what you want. I am sure you could do better. Get a clue.

Dec 2, 2012, 1:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Georgia ]

The two bogus non interference calls didn't help none either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't hurt much wither when Clemson gets a INT on the next

Dec 2, 2012, 5:15 AM

play.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Didn't hurt much wither when Clemson gets a INT on the next

Dec 2, 2012, 8:18 AM

Just burned more time and kept D on field when they earned their wqy off the field.

What?

Dec 2, 2012, 12:59 AM

1) The more physical team wins A LOT in football. That's part of what makes a team good.

2) Bama was clearly the better team on the field today. They ran it down UGA's throats for 350 yards on the ground. If not for the blocked FG, this one might not have been close.

Re: What?

Dec 2, 2012, 1:03 AM

Let me guess, you will blame all the missed tackles on the coaches too right? Give me a break.

What in the world does that have to do with what i said?***

Dec 2, 2012, 1:09 AM

Re: What?

Dec 2, 2012, 1:15 AM [ in reply to Re: What? ]

Did you not watch the same game I did? Throw out the stats. Georgia hit them at the line most of the night and did not tackle. Dont be naive. I do not care who you are, if you have 350 rushing, there are tons upon tons of missed tackles. That better?

As many of those tackles were broken by a hard nosed RB

Dec 2, 2012, 5:16 AM

as were missed by Ga Defenders.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK, so UGA isn't good at tackling. Is that supposed to

Dec 2, 2012, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Re: What? ]

convince me that they are a better team?

Oh puhleeeeese. Get real.

Dec 2, 2012, 7:58 AM

Carolina played a tougher schedule than clemson. We played 3 tough teams before clemson. We played UGA, LSU and Florida and went 1-2. clemson played only one good team, FSU, and lost that. Alabama played 3 good teams, Michigan, LSU and Texas A&M and went 2-1, losing close to A&M. Georgia played 2 good teams, Carolina and Florida and got blown out by Carolina. The 2 better teams, South Carolina and Alabama won. You can disagree all you want. But the scores won't change.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic